Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Alright, I'm more than happy to roll it to another track when I am back there in a few hours, not a problem, or I think you can vote it through anyway. Doesn't matter the track to me, I just want to get a few people in there for a test, for people to check they have it set up right, that there are no unforeseen problems when we run proper events,

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

ChevroletCamaro 1968 - Retro Racer

View attachment 51051

The styling of the 1968 Camaro was very similar to the 1967 design. With the introduction of Astro Ventilation, a fresh-air-inlet system, the side vent windows were deleted. Side marker lights were added on the front and rear fenders which was a government requirement for all 68 vehicles. It also had a more pointed front grille and divided rear taillights. The front running lights (on non-RS models) were also changed from circular to oval. The big block SS models...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 151827

I want in on this. I have not read through all the posts here, but i have the normal ui screen. Did this get updated? I am interested in this series! Love gt3 cars!

Hopefully next week. I have events pencilled in for Wednesday and Saturday. :ninja:

@Doug Taylor did you put the mod in a fresh install of GSC? Highly recommended... You'll get the new UI that way, however you can use the GSC Sync tool to restore the old UI after if you wish.

• Deleted member 151827

Hopefully next week. I have events pencilled in for Wednesday and Saturday. :ninja:

@Doug Taylor did you put the mod in a fresh install of GSC? Highly recommended... You'll get the new UI that way, however you can use the GSC Sync tool to restore the old UI after if you wish.
Yes i did. My install had no mods. I copied the whole file to my desktop. Renamed it and then brought it back into the d drive. Then installed the mod into the renamed version of gsc2013. Is that ok? It works and my original install works as original. Please let me know if this is not correct? Does it matter if i have the old ui if i have all the car and they all work? Odd how i ended up with the old ui? Thanks

EDIT. I just thought of something. After i installed the mod i was looking for the .exe and did run the sync tool. Is this possibly why i have the old ui? Is it ok like this or should i redo it all? Thanks again. Doug

Yes i did. My install had no mods. I copied the whole file to my desktop. Renamed it and then brought it back into the d drive. Then installed the mod into the renamed version of gsc2013. Is that ok? It works and my original install works as original. Please let me know if this is not correct? Does it matter if i have the old ui if i have all the car and they all work? Odd how i ended up with the old ui? Thanks

EDIT. I just thought of something. After i installed the mod i was looking for the .exe and did run the sync tool. Is this possibly why i have the old ui? Is it ok like this or should i redo it all? Thanks again. Doug
Yeah a sync will restore the old UI, so sounds like you're good to go next week. Don't worry. that hasn't caused any mismatches during the testing we've done.

• Deleted member 151827

Yeah a sync will restore the old UI, so sounds like you're good to go next week. Don't worry. that hasn't caused any mismatches during the testing we've done.

Ok. Cool. If there is a doubt at all i can redo it all. I want to do some racing! Great mod and it should be used! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 296 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 158 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%