stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

3.2.7-experimental

Uploaded experimental versions 3.2.7 of stracker and ptracker to http://n-e-y-s.de. This is now the release candidate.

Changes:

stracker:
  • core: update stracker/ptracker protocol (backwards compatible) to communicate the fuel load to stracker
  • core: display the player's car in the enter message when multiple cars are allowed in the server
  • http: add fuel display for sessions which have already ended (you won't be able to see the fuel loads for cars in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi neys,

got a problem with stracker-package.zip upload on stracker V3.1.7

It worked perfektly until today (http://assetto.clemenca.at:50041/lapstat) we drove a new track (donington-gp) on our server and i wanted to upload stracker-package.zipc for the nicer display, the upload goes until 99% then i got this log:

stracker[ERROR]: [14/May/2016:22:24:39] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpwsgi.py", line 180, in trap
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpwsgi.py", line 99, in __call__
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpwsgi.py", line 410, in tail
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpwsgi.py", line 234, in __init__
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cpwsgi.py", line 349, in run
File "C:\vpython33\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 617, in run
cherrypy._cperror.TimeoutError

any idea what goes wrong here ?

best regadrs
clemenca

forget it, switched over to stracker 3.2.7 for testing, made new package with new packager; then i saw the problem, the older packager only made folder donington, but not donigtion-gp and donington-national...

Last edited:
Hi, really nice apps. Do you think, there could be a way to implement number of pole position in the drivers stats??? Thanks for your good job!!! Have a nice day.

Hi Neys, (me again)

So I bought a server and added stracker to it. I initially hosted "Imola" for 3 days and when you went to the "Live Map" of the server you could actually see the track.

Today I changed the map to "Monza" and it says "No map available". I did upload the zip file containing all the extra items and everything. Could it be that no one has completed a "Valid Lap" on the track yet?

You can check out the page at: http://theracecorner.co.za/

Thanks again, your apps rock btw.

Hi Neys, (me again)

So I bought a server and added stracker to it. I initially hosted "Imola" for 3 days and when you went to the "Live Map" of the server you could actually see the track.

Today I changed the map to "Monza" and it says "No map available". I did upload the zip file containing all the extra items and everything. Could it be that no one has completed a "Valid Lap" on the track yet?

You can check out the page at: http://theracecorner.co.za/

Thanks again, your apps rock btw.

Yes. Once a lap for that track is in the database, uploading the package will need to be done, then it'll pick it up.

I second that. Seeing that you're using stable (which is completely OK), you need to upload the package once a new track or car has been added to the database (which is quite frequently unfortunately). In the experimental version this has been changed and tracks and cars in the package are added automatically to the database.

To speed things up for uploading you might delete unneeded tracks and cars from the package's .zip file.

Hope that helps
Neys

Hello, I am writing to apply for aid to the Straker configuration for my 4 server (host by RackService) I can not display the map of the track in Live Map, I followed the steps to create the file but when stracker-package.zip the load segendo the procedure I get an error.
I ran the Stracker-packager.exe files on my PC where I AC and with which I run every night, the file you created the load through the Browser but the error persists ....
Excuse me, I am not very experienced and I can not understand if I Saltao some step.
Thank you
Max Schermata 2016-06-10 alle 09.33.19.png Schermata 2016-06-10 alle 11.39.20.png

Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

new stable version 3.2.9

Changes compared to 3.1.x (better formatted change logs are available here: http://www.n-e-y-s.de/stracker_doc#auto_chapter_20)

Changes in stracker core
  • Changes in stracker ini file

Section
    Option name Default value Documentation
    SWEAR_FILTER warning Please be polite and do not swear in the chat. You will be %(swear_action)s from the server after receiving %(num_warnings_left)d more warnings message sent to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,
i have a problem with the new version of stracker.
i set everything up and edited the servercfg.ini file but when i start stracker i get this error

stracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!

i tried different variations so i dont know how to continue know. maybe somebody can help to to get this problem solved- thank you

Maybe it is something related to the path / the file name of the server config file. Try to use the full path, i.e. D:\path\to\server\cfg\server_cfg.ini

If you still have problems, please post your log file.

Greetings
Neys

This is the entry in my server_cfg.ini:

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
ac_server_cfg_ini =home/steam/assetto/cfg/server_cfg.ini

and this is the line in the stracker.ini

; Path to configuration file of ac server. Note: whenever the server is restarted, it is required to restart stracker as well
ac_server_cfg_ini = home/steam/assetto/cfg/server_cfg.ini

and this is the result :

xxxxx:/opt/stracker/stracker_linux_x86# stracker[ERROR]: AC server config path not found (configured: '')
stracker[ERROR]: Please set the config option [STRACKER_CONFIG]/acserver_cfg_ini to the server_cfg.ini file of the ac server!

Hi,
sTracker et pTracker works fine together but I have a problem for live map.
An issue appens when I run stracker-packager.exe and it makes empty zip file.

Just a trouble with my computer ?

EDIT : I find the solution on assettocorsa.net/forum. Maybe can you update stracker-doc and add this line to avoid stracker-packager.exe problem :
Code:
stracker-packager.exe D:\whereever\you\have\installed\AC

Attachments

• strackerpackager.png
    strackerpackager.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Hi,
sTracker et pTracker works fine together but I have a problem for live map.
An issue appens when I run stracker-packager.exe and it makes empty zip file.

Just a trouble with my computer ?

EDIT : I find the solution on assettocorsa.net/forum. Maybe can you update stracker-doc and add this line to avoid stracker-packager.exe problem :
Code:
stracker-packager.exe D:\whereever\you\have\installed\AC

Sorry for inconvenience, will update the docs. Just for my curiosity, did you get this with the stracker-packager of the version 3.2.9, or did you use one of the previous versions?

Looks like there is a problem with stracker related to last version 1.7. I get a lot of warnings in the log and (at least) the lap count doesn't seem to work for me. The UDP plugin API might have been changed, but there is no info from Kunos yet.

I'd recommend to stop your stracker instances until a solution is found.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%