Stream Deck Icons

Other Stream Deck Icons 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
One game Icon seems to be missing. :) Any chance of an AMS 1 Icon?

AMS.png
AMS_alt.png

I'll add them to the set next update

Last edited:
Any other games that need icons (for games one would actually use anything other than just the launch icon on the deck)?

- Euro Truck Simulator? (oh god, what icons would that need?)
- Richard Burns Rally?
- F1 xx generic icon?
- CarX Drift Racing Online?
- City Car Driving?
- Bus Simulator 21? xD
- WRC?
- Some older racing sims?

I have no idea

F1_2020.png
F1_2021.png
F1_2022.png
Forza_Horizon_4.png
Forza_Horizon_5.png
Forza_Motorsport.png
Dakar_Desert_Rally.png
Car_City_Driving.png
Car_City_Driving_alt.png

Also, any support Apps that need an icon? I for instance don't use telemetry tools myself. Or maybe even something like Discord.

So I've only added Oculus tray tool, Fanalab, Steam & SimHub so far.

Last edited:
Hi THK84,
First thank you for your amazing work.
I just got a Stream deck but I don't know how to import your icons set into Stream Deck App.
I need your support.
Regards,
Benjamin

I just got a Stream deck but I don't know how to import your icons set into Stream Deck App.

You can basically add any image as an icon.

Drag the function you want from the right panel (mostly hotkey/hotkey switch/create folder) into an empty slot on the grid > click on the icon on the bottom left > navigate to the image you want > add title & (if applicable) assign hotkey > repeat

Last edited:
How do I get the compressed folder into the Icon Library in Streamdeck?
There are two folders, Icons and Source Files, Where do they go?

Source files = if you want to make your own (not using Figma). This is a template (Photoshop or vector file, can't recall).

Icons = It's just a folder, with subfolders, containing all the icons in various styles. Extract this folder some place like in the Elgato directory (doesn't matter, just easier to find where you saved it). Then when selecting the function icon in the Elgato software, just browse to the directory & icons you want. (the Elgato software will store the image, so the software can use it even if the original image is deleted. Until you remove the shortcut or change the image of course. As far as I'm aware, at least that is how it should be.)

I'm confused about the compressed folder part. Windows can open it/extract it/copy/move from zip folder. For other archived files I use 7zip. The Stream Deck doesn't use archived files, that would be weird. And I can't release every single image as a separate mod now can I. I'd be the No.1 mod releaser here instantly xD

Hope this helps. GLHF!

Last edited:
Maybe I'm an idiot but... how do you actually add these icons images to the Stream Deck icon library so I can pick them to add to buttons??? Found it - I was just downloading the preview image on forum here instead of the "Download" button for the ZIP file!

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%