rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sat 22 Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just a heads up, I'm still planning to come along to this, however I'm fairly unwell today and it will be a last minute decision whether I race or not. If I don't show or leave pre-race, that's why.

Just a heads up, I'm still planning to come along to this, however I'm fairly unwell today and it will be a last minute decision whether I race or not. If I don't show or leave pre-race, that's why.
Hopefully you're feeling a bit but no worries if you have to leave.
Stephen¡¡ I dont know if it so late to sign up but I will be on time only for race...... could be?
Its enought to win :)
No problem Antonio it's never too late mate :)
In, please, thank you.
You're in Martin :thumbsup:
in please if its still possible thx
No worries your in David :)

I used to have these Connection lost issues on pretty much every race a while back, took me quite a few tries before the connection would hold. Never solved it, nothing seemed wrong, every other game worked just fine, no obvious connection issues, nothing. It seems it went away when I moved to a different town.

Anyway, if reboot doesn't fix it, I guess just keep trying. And if you do manage to connect, make sure you can see other cars on the track - sometimes, when I was having this issue, it seemingly connected fine, but then I was the only car on the track. I would see other people on the leaderboard, but they would not be visible in the game itself and I had to leave and try again.

I used to have these Connection lost issues on pretty much every race a while back, took me quite a few tries before the connection would hold. Never solved it, nothing seemed wrong, every other game worked just fine, no obvious connection issues, nothing. It seems it went away when I moved to a different town.

Anyway, if reboot doesn't fix it, I guess just keep trying. And if you do manage to connect, make sure you can see other cars on the track - sometimes, when I was having this issue, it seemingly connected fine, but then I was the only car on the track. I would see other people on the leaderboard, but they would not be visible in the game itself and I had to leave and try again.

Sadly been getting exact same issues here, although it seems to be holding atm

..freezes and discounts ..the freezing is a right pain, have to log out of windows to close it down.

Hello, I would like information of the following: Today is the second race that I participate in rfactor2, and in both the server has thrown me just before starting the race. I do not know the reason or is it my connection problem ?. Thank you very much.

Lost control of the car at the chicane and spun on the grass, rejoined the track with a 30sec stop/go penalty?! From 0 working track rules to this. After the stop i was 40 sec behind everyone, really not into hot lapping for 50 min on a saturday evening.

Quiet race at the front, although sounds like it was a bit chaotic further back. Well done to Luka, who would have had it all under control even if I hadn't spun my dumb ass out at the final corner by putting a wheel on the grass, as that Corvette was mighty in sector one. Couldn't touch it.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back