rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Fri 17Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You need to download the circuit from the Steam-link or the other link in the opening post of the thread, it seems like the get-mod-thingy does not respond to automatically download the files needed.
I just did that to get on the server myself :)

Sign me out please. Rather full of cold which doesn’t mix well with VR. Hopefully make tomorrows race after a good nights sleep
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Get well soon, and we hope to have you back again next week. :) I have removed you from the list.

@Kostas Kaloudis, I have moved you up the list.

Okay, that was what solved the problem I had when I tried to join the first time.
I already have the track mod though, latest version, so I'm not sure that is the reason.
It will most probably be one or more of the cars that is out-of-date. Unsubscribe from and resubscribe to the items in the Steam Workshop, and this should resolve the issue. :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the race tonight, guys :)

TyhTjcb.jpg

Ran the Corvette as it was the only GTE I haven't driven. Turned out I was the only one. No love for this car!! I kinda see why. Not as planted as the BMW and not as much fun as the Porsche. Span it and didn't overtake anyone but somehow ended up P9 due to retirements and penalties!! Congrats winner + podium. Thanks all. See you at the next one :thumbsup:.

Really enjoyed the race tonight, guys :)

TyhTjcb.jpg
Your livery would fit in better in the game world if you leave the "clamping" layer enabled. It's the Levels 1 adjustment layer in the Porsche template :) I know it looks "dull" in PS with it on but without bringing down the brightness to appropriate levels it basically become a glowing surface. Which doesn't look right for a race car :)

Ran the Corvette as it was the only GTE I haven't driven. Turned out I was the only one. No love for this car!! I kinda see why. Not as planted as the BMW and not as much fun as the Porsche. Span it and didn't overtake anyone but somehow ended up P9 due to retirements and penalties!! Congrats winner + podium. Thanks all. See you at the next one :thumbsup:.
I think there's just more love for the other cars as they are and feel new, whereas the Corvette is kind of "yet another Corvette" in rF2. There's been the C6R GT2, Callaway GT3 and both URD and EnduRacers have Vettes.

This Porsche is the first ever official Porsche in rF2 and the BMW M8 GTE is/was the first virtual version of the car I believe.

I really like Porsches but I also have a thing for underdogs so I might just check out the Vette for next week :D;)

Your livery would fit in better in the game world if you leave the "clamping" layer enabled. It's the Levels 1 adjustment layer in the Porsche template :) I know it looks "dull" in PS with it on but without bringing down the brightness to appropriate levels it basically become a glowing surface. Which doesn't look right for a race car :)
I did not even realise it was there, I just slapped this on the car and exported it to the game and tested how it looked in the spinner before I hit "race" and joined the server :D Will have a look at that for the next club race I will be able to join :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%