rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Sebring International Raceway - Sun 19Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well I'm signed up for the Friday night Monza which will be my first rf2 race in about 3 years and If I get time, I will practise some on Sebring and maybe join you but.............. and everyone I've ever raced with will quote me on this lol I'm not quick but that doesn't bother me but I'm clean and I will keep out of your way because I will get lapped!

Due to the woes of physical activity I missed the race with the newly purchased track of Sebring, last Friday. I hope to be ready to race Saturday. I have been lying about on a wine and beer recovery challenge watching race replays on the tube.:sleep: I intend to stay on it till I am again ready to rumble.:roflmao:

Which means sign me up, I guess.

Well I'm signed up for the Friday night Monza which will be my first rf2 race in about 3 years and If I get time, I will practise some on Sebring and maybe join you but.............. and everyone I've ever raced with will quote me on this lol I'm not quick but that doesn't bother me but I'm clean and I will keep out of your way because I will get lapped!
All good Jim, It's all about fun not fast:) as long as your ping is stable and you are aware of drivers around you it will be fine:)

Due to the woes of physical activity I missed the race with the newly purchased track of Sebring, last Friday. I hope to be ready to race Saturday. I have been lying about on a wine and beer recovery challenge watching race replays on the tube.:sleep: I intend to stay on it till I am again ready to rumble.:roflmao:

Which means sign me up, I guess.
I believe this is early Sunday morning your time? like 6am ish i believe:) That's if i got the flag correct:)

I believe this is early Sunday morning your time? like 6am ish i believe:) That's if i got the flag correct:)
Hi Tony. Yes I do think the time will be close to that. I estimated 7am but I will be up well before either time. My main concern is the my lower back has not healed as expected. So I will make an attempt if I feel well enough.
It twists my mind around trying to figure out what day it is there and here. I live on the east coast of Canada and figure you are 9 hours ahead of me!? So at the moment it is Friday, 11:30 am here and 12:30 am there but tommorrow. !!!:confused:

Last edited:
Hi Tony. Yes I do think the time will be close to that. I estimated 7am but I will be up well before either time. My main concern is the my lower back has not healed as expected. So I will make an attempt if I feel well enough.
It twists my mind around trying to figure out what day it is there and here. I live on the east coast of Canada and figure you are 9 hours ahead of me!? So at the moment it is Friday, 11:30 am here and 12:30 am there but tommorrow. !!!:confused:
Hey Michael, you are correct in your time but it is 13 hours difference. Perhaps you can google current AEST time to check it out so you get the correct time for you.

Sorry guys, doing iRacing LeMans 24hr this weekend. Well I think we'll still be bothered to be in it when this race is on.

Got a massive punt a couple of hours in and had some big repairs, so it's a bit of a slog to finish...

Otherwise would be in no worries.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%