rF2 Sunday August 23rd 2009 - Formula 1 @ Valencia

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kevin Allmann

Hm...that is not so good.
I have thought when the Event Start are 19.00 by me too.
But is 21.00.
Hm i hope the Race will End before 22.30

Where is my luck ? :crying:

the last races was so unlucky cant believe it

Report:

pole for me, but then my luck has gone...

From warm up to race session my screen freezz jumping to desktop :curse: black screen wtf is going on LOL
Then screen come back with me standing on starting grid all driving formation lap already half lap. regained and could start normal :laugh2:
Start and engine overheating... tryed to shift a bit earlyer and after 1 and a half lap it seamed to be normal. Ben attacking me hard. Then a little contact he touched my rear a bit... (FATAL ! lol) He lost his wing. Then I tryed to build a gap. All was good. Late pitstop for me. Fuel calculation was wwwrong lol to heavy. 9 laps left I do my pitstop. Went on super softs and a little fuel for the finish. All perfekt 8 laps to go P1 with 50secs advance to Gabriel. No need to push. Then suddenly Ben lost it into the wall and I nearly slammed into him LOOOOL. Ok concentrate just 5 more laps I was thinking. Then on the straight 300km/h suddenly without any warnings the engine went out and the 2 rear tyres locked up wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :at-wits-end:

The combination from the hot engine at the start and the little contact with Ben seamd to killed my engine.

Overall it was great fun :) love the fast cars with no aids :)

That races are awsome just more people would be nice:wink2:

Grats Gabriel :first: nice constant driving

and Martin :second:

thx RD for setting this up

--->Race Results<---

Not much to tell. The turtle won the race with the rabbits.

I should have played to lottery today. Damn lucky night to win my first ever RD race on my first ever F1 online race, due the leaders retiring. Oh...I also got a drive-trough penalty.

Great race mates. A big :thanks:to Ben for sharing the setup. :hail:

lol these cars are very unforgiving compared to endurance mod...i was doing great until T1 just before the 100 meter marker I scraped the wall and it launched my car losing front wing and damaging suspension tried to pit 2 times to get it fixed but it was impossible

great fun though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%