Super Touring 98 Mod

Nice Pic

Attachments

• Carina.jpg
    Carina.jpg
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 245
I've decided to continue posting here for the bathurst cars.For those who don't know the bathurst 1000 1997 and 1998 skinpack will be coming to race 07.I have done most of the field for the 97 race with only the camry,2 bmws,2 audis and 2 mondeos left.For the 98 race i have most of the cars which have been sent to me to convert.Those skins are the work of Alex Harkett and Remus Racing so i want to thank them for letting convert those cars.The bathurst cars will be continued later as the conversions and the two 1995 skinpacks that i'm making will be done first;)

Cool, looking forward to see the early 90's btcc :) I've been thinking of making it myself for a long time, but there are some other projects first, and skinning is not what I enjoy the most :)

I have asked if i can use the cars.If the author allows me to do so maybe the two seasons will come to race 07 however not for now i have a lot of cars to make aswell as conversions

For race 07 none i think.Only the cosworth rs500 is available from the tcl mod but only for rfactor and gtr2 and the sapphire sierra is not made.However with the bmws the primeras and the cavaliers a decent field can be made for 91

So with the stw cars now the conversions that i have to make are the satc 1995/1996,the remaining stcc 2000 cars and the btcc 1993.Considering that i managed to do the stw cars these cars should be a lot easier:)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 4.8%