Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Super awesome mod, but in my opinion the old style turbo piping for the racing carb was way better.. the new one gets in the way of the throttle linkage for tuning as well as kind of being in the way of the oil check stick.
The way the intake manifold runs over the engine also gets in the way of tuning the distributor and no matter how much i retard the timing it still pings when i give it gas. even with the extra head gasket (which makes no sense to have a headgasket on a headgasket.) im just going to downgrade back to the old version.

Last edited:
The supercharger decreases my Satsumas performance with about 2 hp and like 5 Nm.
Have I've done somethine wrong? Because when I don't change the timing so the noise remains i get power increases of like 15-20 hp and 30-35 Nm.

Note: I have twin carb setup and a idle afr of 13.1 ish and full power with supercharger 14.4, i also adjusted the timing til' the engine stopped ring at all rpms

Last edited:
i was doing the rally and my car's rpm started to seem to get limited to around 5k but there was like a popping sound and after a minute the car stalled and shut off then i couldn't start it again before the rally i got fleetari to tune my engine

Ideal spark timing on MSC Editor: 13.2
I think its about 3 or 4 turns before the clicking noise. Haven't heard it even at high RPM. But maybe one touch closer could work.
Ideal fuel ratio: About 17 or 17.5 in the editor
With this you are hitting at max boost working temperature about in between 12.5 to 13 AFR.

Best ratio for top speed: About 2.9 that goes about 280 if you are brave enough.
With 2.7 you CAN reach 300kmh in the satsuma, but the roads and grip of the car i think will never let you reach that without weight reduction

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • At a friends house