[Suspension File] for 5th Gen. Honda Civic EG6 Si-R '93

Cars [Suspension File] for 5th Gen. Honda Civic EG6 Si-R '93 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tennisbiki submitted a new resource:

[Suspension File] for 5th Gen. Honda Civic EG6 Si-R '93 - Revised suspension geometry file for EG6 Si-R

The fifth generation Honda Civic hatchback, EG6, needs little introduction. Produced from 1991 to 1995, EG6- Si-R version is a highly sought after hot-hatch for it’s free-revving VTEC engine, 4 wheel double-wishbone suspension, in a lightweight and affordable chassis.
View attachment 755244
Application:
These files are for the stock spec 1993/94 Honda Civic Si-R (EG6) from Assetto Corsa Real Mod – JakubP 0.9 version, or later version posted by evadelsol in...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the effort, by saying ACRM or JakubP which EG6 did you update with your files, can you please share the file name and version containing the car? Because there are even different versions of these modders EG6's. Thanks.

Thanks for the effort, by saying ACRM or JakubP which EG6 did you update with your files, can you please share the file name and version containing the car? Because there are even different versions of these modders EG6's. Thanks.
Quite true.
The one that I used came from evadelsol posted in RD. Not sure which version I downloaded, since he posted versions after versions. I suspect though that he was based on 0.9 version from ACRM/JakubP, and that he only worked on interior and exterior and not the physics part. Thus my short answer is 0.9 version from ACRM/JakubP.
I just found one "asw-honda-civic-v-sir-1.7z (though I did not test it, since it would update/overwrite the current one. But the car.ini and suspension.ini files appears to be the same as 0.9 version)
the folder name: "acrm_honda_civic_eg6"
Good luck.

Thanks for this hidden gem. I’m using it on evadelsol’s EG6 and it handles fantastically. Low power through the front wheels and high grip means it’s so chuckable. I’m very surprised that it comes on double wishbones all round.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 259 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 210 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 143 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%