SUZUKA Sponsors adaptation

Misc SUZUKA Sponsors adaptation 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

SUZUKA Sponsors adaptation - 2022 track sponsor adaptation for F1 22

Some people want a realistic track scenario as much the game lets you, at the point of sacrifycinc things like shapes wich is very important for a good experience.
That is adapting the game to a real world.
I want to make the opposite, adapt the real world to the game, so:

I am pleasured to present you:

SUZUKA adapted sponsors.

Now with completely reworked textures and quality!

First you need to download and install this base...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Slendis still hasen't released realiatic sponsorboards for Suzuka yet but we can emjoy the envoriment for the 2022 Race Slendis Will do a better job than you

Hello, first a big thank you for the job you're doing. It helps for the realism when we drive. But i've a question, is it necessary to download the base files ? I already have donwload the sponsors adaptation for the whole tracks, and it's very boring to take the files and put in the games files, so i don't want to restart that haha. Anyway, thanks for your job

Hello, first a big thank you for the job you're doing. It helps for the realism when we drive. But i've a question, is it necessary to download the base files ? I already have donwload the sponsors adaptation for the whole tracks, and it's very boring to take the files and put in the games files, so i don't want to restart that haha. Anyway, thanks for your job
Only if you want textures in good quality and not pixelated when you are close to them ;)
Thank you for your support!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%