T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear simracers , I've just received a confirmation email from Kai, on Monday will ship my second wheel, he asked me to tell you: "I do a new site right now and make progress on the wheels finally. I did 5 wheels the last 2 weeks and go on.
No more need to worry" ..... are his words

Upvote 0
I do not know what to tell you, I too am a customer like you and I'm waiting for 9 months, I hope that the second wheel arrive next week, and end of this story, I can no more

Upvote 0
Hi ,

Sorry for my late reply here but i gotta get my private stuff fixed first before i can announce anything. Finally im back on track and within the past 2 weeks 5 wheels were finished and shipped. The website is uzpdated also:

Mod-edit: link removed until you explain what's going on here

The first 5 Preorders got a Email and they will be processed as promised within 4-6 weeks..
Ill take 5 Preorders at once from now on to get the wheels done more frequently..

Regards Kai aka Modmate

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hello all,

I ordered a wheel on 29th January 2013....over 1 year ago! And I'm still waiting to get one that works! I have had two so far that haven't worked at all, and now when Kai bothers to answer my emails he says it's in the post. But it's been stuck in the same stage on the DHL.de website since 8th January!

Upvote 0
is just a rude person ..... he did so well with me answering that nag when I wrote the email.

I also had a very bad experience dealing with Kai. Very immature. Like a little kid who didn't get the toy he wanted when you question him about something. So I withdrew my order quickly. Still took a long time to get my money back, claimed he already spent all of it on parts. Had to file PayPal dispute to get any real conversation going, and even then, I did not get it all back. Shame really, the wheel looks nice when finished.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.5%