TBC physics file - Searching

To be honest, no. I posted the message quickly, just before hanging out with several friends out there.

In addition, I am a candidate. In Spain, you have to memorize +40 units on your own in a short period of time (more than 2000 pages). I don't have much time to move through the ins and outs of rFactor2 (most of the files come in rfcmp format, and I just want to know all the parameters rF2 uses on a TBC file)

Regards,

Cristian

Last edited:
rf2's tire is more complex than just the TBC, which I beleive is used by the AI. THE TGM(?) is also a part of the tire. There is a tire building app and a store-house of example tires. There are bristles and sectors, It is a fairly complex piece, possibly the most complex in the sim industry. I would suggest you pass your units and then come back to the tire process. I tried to upload an example, this is the Skip Barber tbc file, renamed to get it uploaded. I should note this tire 'may' be out of date. S397 has updated their tires multiple times.

Attachments

• SkipBarber_National - Copy.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 240
rf2's tire is more complex than just the TBC, which I beleive is used by the AI. THE TGM(?) is also a part of the tire. There is a tire building app and a store-house of example tires. There are bristles and sectors, It is a fairly complex piece, possibly the most complex in the sim industry. I would suggest you pass your units and then come back to the tire process. I tried to upload an example, this is the Skip Barber tbc file, renamed to get it uploaded. I should note this tire 'may' be out of date. S397 has updated their tires multiple times.

Thank you very much!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 415 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 166 27.7%
Back