Team ORSM

I agree JClaude - You do what your conscience says is what you want to do. I'm saying I just don't have the enthusiasm to compete with a conversion. I'm not sure why that is perceived as negative. Some of you may be too young to recall the last time this happened and the repercussions to the modding world then. Maybe modding in the true sense is dead, so be it. If its all legit then the world will be a better place - if it's not then you can be part of killing modding - who really cares.

JClaude:-

Je suis extrêmement contrarié par l'attitude générale par certains membres de FVR vers jclaude et son Mod. Peu certaines personnes ont montré / aucun respect pour jclaude!

Une partie de ce qui pourrait être simple malentendu / interprétation erronée parce que l'anglais est sa langue seconde et en s'appuyant sur un traducteur en ligne peut être hasardeux, au mieux en ce qui concerne la compréhension de la tonalité et de la signification exacte de certaines expressions / termes et peut conduire à certaines personnes sur l'analyse de certains messages!

Je souhaite à toute la communauté V8 Supercar pour RF1 et RF2 pourrait être la compréhension et de soutien de ORSM de, FVR de, jclaude de et toute autre personne qui souhaite ajouter au facteur de jouissance du Sim Racing communauté en ligne et arrêter le BS

Je voudrais tout à fait une joie de lire 2014 Saison Mod jclaude et à venir Mod FVR.

1620817_723684697663057_487169996_n.jpg

1623738_723684654329728_497309533_n.jpg

1798608_723684737663053_100569441_n.jpg

1972433_723684690996391_1152808523_n.jpg

Looks great Mick!

believe that J.Claude can still work on the Erebus & Volvo machines, basically trying to get them finished, getting their in mod performance as close as possible to the real things so if he does build his own VF, FG & Altima cars that he can release the mod with his own work & we can do what ORSM & FVR has done for the sim racing racing community over the last 10 years.

not really sure whats going down here, but are we saying it`s not jclaude`s work ?
I
Mick the problem was that J.Claude would have liked to use the ORSM cars in his mod & then alter them to be the VF commodore & ORSM said no. As well as having the banner of ORSM's work with the Volvo,Nissan & Erebus added into the game.

Don't destroy your work yet J.Claude.

I don't think that's quite right? my understanding is that they have used someone elses 3D model of the Volvo & Merc (not sure about the Nissan?) and modified them to suit the 2014 V8Supercars without getting the original modders permission. There was a post regarding the VF & FG but dont think that was really the in the plan? I understand what Flash is saying, it's a lot easier to modify something thats already made, and I know how much time the FVR team put into their mod, but if the original owner of the 3D models said "yeah no worries go for it" then there shouldn't be a problem?

I saw this somewhere on the net..
"From now, using models of Shift Street mod in any other mod is allowed. ONLY models, not physics/sounds!" ...so some modders seem happy to share their work?

I may be mistaken, but as far as I'm aware, the word Shift relates to NFSS. And if so, those models belong to SMS. No amount of wrangling, will get you around that fact.

Also, if this is true, you can see why no legit mod team will ever give you permission to use their name or mod, in conjunction with that stuff. Further more, all this, is already in the ORSM section. Its already being connected to them, it shouldn't be a surprise to you that there may be a bit of negativity.

If the community gets behind illegal models, you can see why a legit mod team would feel it all just a little pointless to continue.

I'm sure people here, won't be entirely upset with the discussion, if it were in the average rF boards. Any wish to publish here though, might meet with a little more negativity.

Just a parting thought, before I go. Its always good to know your audience. Admin here, have had or do have, involvement with in the gaming industry. I haven't read the rules in a while, I'm sure the feelings haven't changed too much though, on illegal content.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%