Team ORSM

Hey Tickford.

Like I mentioned just after the vid was released.. These models are the best of the best.. Now, we need 9 other models (Low, Med and High Quality Meshes for each or the 3 cars). Each car (and detachable part for that matter) can consists of these level of detail (LOD).

Once they are done, then the tuning of the LOD transitions is done, so you get the best gaming experience without sacrificing framerate unnecessarily.

But in saying that, we are still tuning the other parts of the mod like AI behavior, sounds and physics while we have the benefit of time.

WAG... no idea..

Cheers. Thanks for the reply.

the video is really really great! really looking forward to your great mod! :pray:

>>>LOD-Topic>>>
hm...in the video it looked to me like there are already LODs...but maybe it's only an artifact in the record...the scene I mean is at 1:36min to 1:45 :confused:

You are correct FuNK!, there are some LODs already in the MOD but some still need to be tweaked while others are not yet built. The VE LODs are done, as are most of the BF LODs. The FG LODs are currently still being 'fabricated' down in the workshop :). There are some other aspects of the models not yet complete but there's no point listing those at this stage. Basically we have no idea when the mod will be ready for release because no-one knows how long each unfinished part will take to complete.

ah, ok! thank you :cool:

only to make things clear: I don't wanted to say you lied :redface: I just was wondering about that fact I saw some hints on the LODs in the video :wink:

take the time you need for the work!
working faster or halfhearted on the mod to only satisfy the com with a fast release would be really "stupid" and would not do justice towards the work you already done too!:wink:

ah, ok! thank you :cool:

only to make things clear: I don't wanted to say you lied :redface: I just was wondering about that fact I saw some hints on the LODs in the video :wink:

take the time you need for the work!
working faster or halfhearted on the mod to only satisfy the com with a fast release would be really "stupid" and would not do justice towards the work you already done too!:wink:

The "other" advantage to the lods taking some time is that I have been using that time to add another season to the build schedule. So our fans will get more bang for their buck. Considering there is no buck involved, I'd say that's a decent bang.

Hey guys just want to say that we can't wait to drive "Unleashed". ..yes...we!

Those are my two new Australian buddy's here in Germany: :cool:

They like that v8 sound and love to watch all those darcyf1 V8 races from 2006 to 2010. It seems they have it in their blood... :tongue:

Now back to work!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • At a friends house