Technology (merged)

MrMystic[RPM said:
]It is some sort of PC online gaming platform. What it makes so special is that there are much more eatures in LIVE than in other games. We all know that most games have an online option, but how many games are there where we can choose that our opponents are evenly matched to yourself?

Basicly Microsoft just wants to port the XBOX Live feature into Windows. They hope it will be the same succes as on XBOX. Plus you will be able to play against console racers.

I've played warcraft III, which has a Anonymous Matchmaking System that matches you with player that have about the same stats as you have. It has 4 huge servers (2 American, 1 European, 1 Asian/Korean) on which you can chat with anyone on that server. It also has an official clansystem which supports ranks and clanstats next to personal stats. A very suffisticated System, that has been there since 2002.
>>>www.battle.net<<<
It looks like Microsoft is trying to copy Blizzard's style.

• DDD

nvidia geforce 6800LE drivers?

Welke drivers moet ik pakken voor de nvidia geforce 6800LE, moet ik de 7 series pakken?
wie kan mij helpen?

Thx for help
Daan

Hey DDD, welcome at the forums.. Please post the next time in english so everyone can understand.

quick translation: wich drivers to pick for my nvidia 6800LE, can i grab the 7 series for it? HEEEELP? :)

Hmm if you have your Motherboard manual or box, it should be on there...

Otherwide you can get to "apparaatbeheer" in your configuration screen. Then choose for "systeemapparaten". There you should find a thing like NVIDIA nForce. Tell me what type it is so I can get you updated...
This is aff course for a NVIDIA nForce chipset. :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 511 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 314 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.9%
Back