Text Box - HUD

Anyway to disable or move this?

It's a monumental pain in the arse, especially when you're in a public lobby and half of them are talking utter bollocks constantly. In my FoV it sits nicely where I need to look.

It's extremely annoying.

It's absolutely horrible. Just finished a race where people kept using it not just during practice, but in the race itself as well.

The whole HUD is obnoxious and huge, but the chat box that covers a third of your view in the worst moment possible and can't be disabled...what the hell. What were they thinking...

i would like also to add that most of the times im turning into a right hand corner like bruxelles and the chat box blocks my apex view, and also can't see if there is a car stopped or not cause chat box blocks the view.

i would prefer the chat box to be something i can disable or enable while driving

i would like also to add that most of the times im turning into a right hand corner like bruxelles and the chat box blocks my apex view, and also can't see if there is a car stopped or not cause chat box blocks the view.

i would prefer the chat box to be something i can disable or enable while driving
Yeah, my exact reason - sadly making the HUD smaller doesn't really help, also, I don't particularly want to make the other elements smaller, just don't want the text box there or at all.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.8%