Sell TH8 short throw 6-Speed shifter plate, CNC machined aluminium

I've recently upgraded to a Fanatec CSS so will be selling my modified TH8 and a few accessories.
This sale is for my CNC machined aluminium (or aloooominnumm, if you're American) 6-speed short throw shifter plate that I bought a short while before upgrading. It's had VERY little use, is absolutely unmarked and looks brand new. It's machined from a single billet of aluminium to incredibly high standards, and feels superb in operation. I know you can get 3D printed short throw plates for under £20, but they kinda look like the sloppy droppings from an incontinent duck that's eaten too many black plastic bin liners. Despite that, the ease of 3D printing seems to have halted the supply of machined aluminium shifter plates, which makes nice ones like this in very short supply. I'd do the classic analogy about rocking horse sh!t but I think I've mentioned animal droppings once too often already.

This plate uses the existing cap-head socket screws that come with the TH8 plate so fitting is a simple switch no different than changing between the h-pattern to the sequential plates. It will fit both the TH8A and TH8RS with equal awesomeness.

I bought the last one of these that was available from North America so am just looking to recover most of my initial outlay, so am asking for £35 plus £5 P&P (signed-for delivery). Ideally I'd sell to the UK but could send abroad if the postage was adjusted accordingly.

RbIEXFy.jpg
KygBuDr.jpg
p2UDdg3.jpg
V8c3ScX.jpg
sg5UuO4.jpg

(MOMO short-shaft knob not included, I'll probably be selling this separately. Side-by-side image with the original TH8 plate is for comparison purposes only).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea