MGP15 The beauty of MotoGP 15

So..now that everybody has the game, we can post as we did with '14, our best screenshots!
Tl35yys.jpg

uV7zLdB.jpg

jrG4XfR.jpg

fgPC2SV.jpg

RmdHq95.jpg

nTDZRJd.jpg

KyxybK9.jpg

Funny how no one has corrected the wheels on this Bike ..... the wheels are supposed to be black not light grey . Nice work though ;-)
yes, i agree! very nice work indeed. fix the spokes and done. however, since KTM is not joining until the very last race of this season (if Valencia really does work out), which bike did you replace for now - Abraham? I am nearing completion on my mod so I am hoping this weekend we are all set for the new mods...can't wait for those liveries :cool:

Funny how no one has corrected the wheels on this Bike ..... the wheels are supposed to be black not light grey . Nice work though ;-)

Thanks for your feedback, i'll fix it now ;)

yes, i agree! very nice work indeed. fix the spokes and done. however, since KTM is not joining until the very last race of this season (if Valencia really does work out), which bike did you replace for now - Abraham? I am nearing completion on my mod so I am hoping this weekend we are all set for the new mods...can't wait for those liveries :cool:

this season there are 21 pilots instead of 25 of previous season, so i've used the empty places for Stoner and Pirro (Ducati tester) and 2 KTM tester Kallio and Hofmann; here you can find all the changed pilots :)
MOD.jpg

Thanks for your feedback, i'll fix it now ;)

this season there are 21 pilots instead of 25 of previous season, so i've used the empty places for Stoner and Pirro (Ducati tester) and 2 KTM tester Kallio and Hofmann; here you can find all the changed pilots :)
View attachment 127845
i am well aware of grid size. all i needed to know was which bike KTM replaced cause I am not using fake rosters with testies :giggle: :ninja: it was mere curiosity regarding that.
months ago i released my 2016 grid mod which already addresses all that, and as you can see in W.I.P. thread, I've now updated all 3 classes with new pics, stats, etc. MotoGP class is done :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.