The W.I.P Thread

Early WIP lid for the Red Team.

:p

5ga9.jpg

Maybe a colour change?

h0ik.jpg

y5g3.jpg

Top work for both colours. The only thing that I'm a little unsure of is the red bar going across the top. I'd probably prefer them both without that personally. The shell logo on top of the helmet is also technically against the rules, but I realise that that's just being picky to the extreme.

I'm still using your fantastic interlagos helmet as my main one, but the above might be nice for Monza, with the other colour scheme for the German GP. Either way, great to see some more Ferrari career helmets from you ML.

Nice. Potential Red Bull helmet maybe?
There are almost too many Redbull helmets and to say Red Bul helmets don't look good.There should be more Ferrari or Mclaren or maybe Mercedes helmets cause there aren't so much like Redbull Ones.This design rather would look better as a Sauber one.

There are almost too many Redbull helmets and to say Red Bul helmets don't look good.There should be more Ferrari or Mclaren or maybe Mercedes helmets cause there aren't so much like Redbull Ones.This design rather would look better as a Sauber one.

Right but not totally.... An helmet design is belong to the driver not for the team on my own opinion. Ok RedBull and Toro Rosso driver has the bad idea to put always a big logo of RedBull on their helmet.... So any design with any color can be used for any team. We just need to put right sponsor for those team.

Yeah, but how many of the Red Bull helmets out there are Vettel ones? Take those out of the equation and there really aren't that many good ones for career mode.

In terms of Red Bull helmets looking good, well I think that some of Seb's look ace. I just don't want to be wearing Seb's helmets when competing against him in career mode.

Hi there, im looking to have my own personal helmet done.

im also looking to get the PSD file so i can edit my own sponsers and team logo's on, Thanks!

Not the place to post requests. This is for WIP work only.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 162 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%