The W.I.P Thread

WIP

New Helmet display with semi-transparent visor and face model included inside helmet.

:sneaky:

display1m.jpg

i thought so, but the pictures are from 02.11.2012. So in a few days that were two month after your picture presentation.

Yep, I'm not in any hurry to release anything.

When it's done it's done.

The new helmet, driver, pitcrew, and in car driver models will probably not be release for download anyway, not that it matters much as they are only really for display only. They do work for skinning in PS, but can't be arsed really to wireframe them. The previous model releases are good enough for that.

Yep, I'm not in any hurry to release anything.

When it's done it's done.

The new helmet, driver, pitcrew, and in car driver models will probably not be release for download anyway, not that it matters much as they are only really for display only. They do work for skinning in PS, but can't be arsed really to wireframe them. The previous model releases are good enough for that.

If i've understand , all the new work you have show us, will be not release for other modder ?!

If i've understand , all the new work you have show us, will be not release for other modder ?!

At the moment I'm in the process of rigging the models, to make them poseable.

If I am happy with them, they may be released, but as with my own stuff, if I'm not personally happy with them, they won't see the light of day.

I wouldn't want to put up something that was sub standard if possible.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%