The W.I.P Thread

still the Ferrari drivers in there but a quick shot for the custom Red Bull livery
ckyae4sb.jpg

xrjxeoss.jpg

r3jnxohp.jpg

I guess, I will continue making all liveries for the Ferrari chassis, then the whole grid looks like a Junior Formula 1 :D

still the Ferrari drivers in there but a quick shot for the custom Red Bull livery
ckyae4sb.jpg

xrjxeoss.jpg

r3jnxohp.jpg

I guess, I will continue making all liveries for the Ferrari chassis, then the whole grid looks like a Junior Formula 1 :D
For the Ferrari chassis... let me do the Marussia, please ;)

EDIT: Wait, D. Ricciardo? I thought you're doing the 2013 cars -.-

Would, would, would. I don't like the big open rearwing, that's why I've decided to put the liveries onto the Ferrari chassis ;) Else I wouldn't have spent time recreating the RB livery.
Most of 2014 cars don't fit onto that, but that needs just some creativity :D
Sometimes a simple skin is also a fitting skin.

@Philipp Koch rating a skin funny isn't really fitting. That's no joke but hours and hours spent work.

Would, would, would. I don't like the big open rearwing, that's why I've decided to put the liveries onto the Ferrari chassis ;) Else I wouldn't have spent time recreating the RB livery.
OK, OK! I'll do it for Ferrari then. But it's not looking too great so far

1 hour? Wuza Photoshop really must be a timesaver :D with paint.net I would still take two hours aligning all the stuff and getting the areas separated, one hour at least for a not-so-bad-specocc :D

1 hour? Wuza Photoshop really must be a timesaver :D with paint.net I would still take two hours aligning all the stuff and getting the areas separated, one hour at least for a not-so-bad-specocc :D
I'll do the specocc later, maybe even tommorow, but so far (yes I have spent roughly 1 hour) I'll send you this file I have

@Philipp Koch rating a skin funny isn't really fitting. That's no joke but hours and hours spent work.

whoops sorry i wantet to klick on the pic below :O sorry

I'm thinking about make a 70s Classic Mod. I can make some liveries. I want to give your help to make pictures in the menu and the database files :) I think there could be some legendary drivers from 1970s like Hunt, Lauda, Fittipaldi, Villeneuve, Scheckter etc... If anyone interested in it write here or write in PM!

I'm thinking about make a 70s Classic Mod. I can make some liveries. I want to give your help to make pictures in the menu and the database files :) I think there could be some legendary drivers from 1970s like Hunt, Lauda, Fittipaldi, Villeneuve, Scheckter etc... If anyone interested in it write here or write in PM!
I'm interested in making liveries only ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%