The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

New update for the Rich Energy F4 Team:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rich-energy-f4-team-2019-formula-rss-4-4k-2k.25730/
rss4_re_036-jpg.305003
rss4_re_037-jpg.305004
rss4_re_038-jpg.305005

Well, it's been 2 years since I've tried to make another livery. The KRB/Tiga looked like a great canvas for a classic Lotus Essex scheme, it's an early WIP:
View attachment 305371
PS: This car has a ton of potential for retro/group 5 liverys, I'm surprised by the lack of uploads.
Great skin :confused:

Guess the car is too obscure for most and they don't even click on the release. Btw the first "3rd party skin" I saw foe it was just yesterday, and it was a anime/idol skin..
Rather have retro on it :p

12rfad.JPG

Stay tuned for the exciting release somewhere in the 2030's!

Not gonna open a thread for this one unless it progresses past a box. 240 kinda died and will be revived much later, don't wanna disappoint people too hard with this one too.

OgW3Wac.jpg

Step 1 of making wheels: make the shape. Now I just need to smooth it bake it blur it paint it.

Handy fact: if you put
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=10

[LOD_1]
FILE=original_car.kn5
IN=0
OUT=0

[LOD_0]
FILE=impreza_a.kn5
IN=0
OUT=10000
(note LOD_1 above LOD_0)
Then CM showroom will load the new kn5 properly, ingame will load the new kn5 properly, but the game won't give you errors about missing digital instruments or whatever from the original car, without editing anything except lods.ini.

dDPZwBG.jpg

That size difference though. And the Impreza's bigger than a lot of the sportscars in AC.

[edit]
smooth it bake it blur it paint it
PlRMmp1.jpg

Wheels all done

Last edited:
Spent my day off working on updating all the branding around okayama and fixing a lot of weird normal map issues that were in the release.Still need a good resource to update the scrutineering garage sign. so if anyone can help out with what the kanji on it says ill post this tonight.

Nice! I didn't know there was an Okayama being made. They run N2 AE86's there, don't they? My Club car should fit right in, then.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 49 32.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 46 30.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 3 2.0%