Thrustmaster T300 RSGT Mapping Error (T3PA Pedal)

Hello, I have a problem with my pedals from the Thrustmaster T300 RSGT set, everything worked normally, after I installed Motec and started using Workspace and the AMS2 logger v1.6.0 provided here: https://github.com/GeekyDeaks/ sim-to-motec/releases/tag/v1.6.0 the problem started.

I know it's a mapping error, the position of the accelerator pedal drops from 100% to 0% when I pass some specific points on the track, there is probably some mapping that uses the G force and coordinates for some correction.

The problem is happening with the AMS2 racing with the Stock Car in the Time Trial, it happens on any track. The problem always happens at the same specific points.

I've already tried reinstalling the steering wheel, reinstalling the game, formatting the computer and installing everything again, resetting the steering wheel configuration to defaults using the Windows game controller and none of that solved the problem. The steering wheel is installed and updated to the latest firmware.

Apparently it's as if it's low on fuel, but I've already tried changing the AMS2 settings to all possible ones, configured to use fuel or not and I've even tried to drive with a full tank.

Does anyone know what it could be or have any suggestions? Thank you very much!

So reformatting the PC and starting fresh on a stock install, the problem still happened? That is.... odd. Have you tried another racing sim?

I think I had already tried all possible configurations and nothing worked, so I cut the pedal wire and connected it to an Arduino like this one:
and that's the only way it worked.

Another thing I did to improve the oscillation of the potentiometers was to place a piece underneath it and tighten the nuts that secure it. As time goes by, the potentiometers loosen and they are very sensitive.

In the separate calibration of the pedals, I eliminated the minimum and maximum, leaving a ''Dead Zone'', the travel was a little smaller but at least the oscillations stopped. With the calibration done on the computer, you don't need to calibrate in each game to correct this problem.

I don't think there is a relationship between the mapping problem and this small oscillation of the minimum and maximum of the potentiometers, but in any case I had these 2 problems that were resolved.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%