Tired of Assetto Corsa

How can I say this without sounding negative as AC modding was the reason I ditched consoles and bought a PC.
Anyone else feel like they've gotten what they can out of AC, and perhaps like me have become bored with it?

With the endless mods available there's no reason anyone should feel bored, but I do.
Perhaps I've played it too much, it just feels like it has run it's course and doesn't make me smile like a giddy child as it once did.
Am I alone here?

I am a RL kart racing driver, so playing sim is in some ways boring. In AC I got bored after few hours, but I don`t know from which reason I`m still hanging around after 4.500 hours driven :) Go figure

btw @Corsa1977 no one is forcing you to be around, you have 3 options now:
- quit with racing
- swap AC with some other sim
- keep on driving AC (most likely), specially now when ACC is around the corner, I think I will quit with RL racing then ;)

Anyone else feel like they've gotten what they can out of AC, and perhaps like me have become bored with it?

With the endless mods available there's no reason anyone should feel bored, but I do.
Since you are posting this, you still care about AC and that means you've just burned out. Go get yourself some brake from it, maybe even simracing, for couple months. It will be more enjoyable when you return.

Personally, i took a year off simracing in ~2017, and now i have more fun and i'm somehow a little bit faster than before haha ( 5k+ hours in, and i'm playing mostly vanilla content too).

I've been on enforced break for two years ( did a little last year but suffered too much ) - definitely going to be faster once my feet remember what they're meant to be doing, I think.

Burned out on GT3 already though :p Would love a little Ginetta Supercup online series, or GT4, or touring cars, or something. A professionally done touring car game with modern netcode & physics would make a small killing, I reckon.

Last edited:
There's an old saying "a change is as good as a holiday" so maybe you just need some time doing a non racing activity, maybe dig out an old favorite shooter or something similar as a distraction.

Hope you find your AC mojo again soon.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 277 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 227 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 149 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • At a friends house