Touge Series No. 2 Atami Ume Line あたみ梅ライン (静岡県熱海市)

Tracks Touge Series No. 2 Atami Ume Line あたみ梅ライン (静岡県熱海市) 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
douggaming submitted a new resource:

Touge Series No. 2 Atami Ume Line あたみ梅ライン (静岡県熱海市) - Medium-length Touge Drift Road

This is my second released map so go easy on me. (Any feedback is appreciated)
The "Touge series" project is about recreating the japanese mountain passes you don't hear about, the unpopular ones, the underrated ones, the hidden gems in the mountainous jungles of Japan.

Road Length: 2.2km

Includes RainFX and GrassFXView attachment 593196View attachment 593195

Atami Ume Line is a pass next to Izu Skyline that connects the eastern part...

Read more about this resource...

Fun track. I like it.
I did not want to put this in the review section.
Suggestions/comments after trying it out for a few runs:
  1. Finishline/End point: Please either move the end point earlier or extend the road more after crossing the finish line. The feeling now is that I am crossing the finish line and go off the road at about the same time. Just not a good feeling going off the road. Maybe end right after the right hand turn. Marking a "Start" and "Finish" street sign is probably made it realistic looking, but perhaps putting a flag or cone, something temporary looking, as start and finish would be nice. And then perhaps add a fictitious wide curb or parking for turning around at the start n finish area.
  2. Some tree trunks appear to float in the air instead of on the ground. And some trees are inside the guard rails, on the side of the road. Are they intentional?
  3. Can you make it goes the other way too, Pretty PLEASE!
  4. Two of those tight left with a steep downslope are wicked.. oh gosh!
  5. Near the end, crest, drop tight right when one went off on the left onto the hill, the car went through the map into a never never land. Can we please continue the hill surface or at least put a tree or rock there.
Anyway, this is a fun and challenging kind of short touge track. Love to see the updated improved version soon. Keep up the good work.

One more request, please edit to have at least one working TV cam. I think 3 came with the download but they are all from some very far distance and cannot actually see the car during the replay.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%