Touring Masters v2.9

RF-BEST-MOD.png

I have released v2.9 of the Touring Masters mod for rFactor. An overhaul of the original Touring Car Legends mod, Touring Masters is suited to league racing, along with many other fixes and improvements. The mod is used by the popular World Touring Masters Series and by the rFactor Racing Club here at RD.

Changelog from v2.8 to v2.9, following feedback from the community (full changelog in download):

Removed: 10kg - M3, 190E, 635 & Skyline, 20kg - Mustang & Holden, 25kg - Toyota
Added: 10kg - Sierra, Volvo
Tyre update
Expanded choice of Sierra and M3 vehicles
Small improvements

Download v2.9 HERE

Templates can be downloaded here

If you appreciate this mod you can make a voluntary donation here.

I get the download fine and the install works perfectly, my only query is... Do I need all the other versions for this to play. I just downloaded 2.7?

My issue is with engine temp! I have tried running a few cars now and they only manage about 3 laps before the engine temp goes up and I get overheat message!

AS I say am only running 2.7, no other version is installed to patch over.

You need the 2.74 patch - it is linked ;) (and tiny)

Hence why a patch is posted - be pointless posting a patch that was unnecessary.

great mod ! :)

I've only one question regarding G25 setup to have a realistic setup: Are the real car 900° or 540° ?

I use H pattern.

thanks ;)

I've no idea Cedric, I would guess they have a quite a low lock - mayb even at 360.

I've gotten around to trying the download in IE, and I'm getting the same result... this mod mustn't like me anymore. :tongue:

Well the final version (2.8) will be going up at the end of this week, see if you can get it then. Otherwise I will sort you out :).

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.4%