rF2 Toyota AE86 Club @ Bikernieki - Thu 15 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The all Tracks&Cars have disappeared from both these places? :o
From the selection menus, yes. Nothing there but two cars and three tracks. I don't know about the packages screen because I didn't check it. I did check my workshop subscriptions though, and they were all as they should be.

I've already reinstalled but haven't fired up the sim to see if it's fixed yet.

@Jack Smith here's your Trueno livery ;)

View attachment 463682
View attachment 463683
View attachment 463684

Make sure to put all the files that are in the RAR archive.

To have the white rims use the #101 CastrolSprinter to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AE86_Club\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the all files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Thanks Yves ... got her d/l and working.

I appreciate that. Thank you.
See you on the track :)
As Daniel says, we enjoy having new members join us and welcome everybody to our events. Great to hear from you and look forward to (hopefully?) a chat on Discord. :)
One request for you though. We normally ask people to complete the Real Names field in your Profile Settings. This is so that admin knows who is on the server (it's mandatory to use real names on the server). This allows real names to be seen on event threads, but only by other Premium members and doesn't show in an internet search. Blah blah, but anyway (I'll get there in a minute), it's not working because of the WiP update to the RD website. SO.... (here it comes) could you please send me a PM to let me know what your real name is? I promise I won't tell anybody. ;)

PHEW!
Sorry that was so long winded. I need a drink after that. :roflmao: As good an excuse as any. :)

Lost internet and just got it back about 5 min ago. Had no time to practice ..... should I skip this one?
No way Jack. There are only 9 of us tonight and private quali, so there'll be lots of room on track. There is also a new guy, so you may be able to race with him.
I have a good setup for you and you are such a gent on track. No worries mate, I'll be on the server in a few minutes if you'd like the setup. :)

I would like to join too, please.
Had about 5 offline practice laps last night, and I've seen no stutters, low FPS or other issues I randomnly encounter with this game.

Like @Goffik I'm on the fence about this game. But the great variety of (semi-)classic car mods and the bunch of really nice guys here keep me coming back. Even if I have to run it at almost the lowest of settings to get any decent performance out of my Ryzen5 and 1080ti :O_o:

I would like to join too, please.
Had about 5 offline practice laps last night, and I've seen no stutters, low FPS or other issues I randomnly encounter with this game.

Like @Goffik I'm on the fence about this game. But the great variety of (semi-)classic car mods and the bunch of really nice guys here keep me coming back. Even if I have to run it at almost the lowest of settings to get any decent performance out of my Ryzen5 and 1080ti :O_o:
Yaay Roland!
With those specs you should be able to run pretty high settings on triples at 60fps+ with no problems. I wish I knew what to suggest. :(

Great combo again. In both races I was not too far behind at ( I was slow but steadily improving my lap times ) the beginning and then I had a off or two which put me way behind. Hope to get time for practice ... been very busy doing nothing.:D
Thanks for the event Denis and well done to podiums. Cheers to all drivers.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%