Toyota Formula 1 Livery - Myteam livery mod

Skins Toyota Formula 1 Livery - Myteam livery mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Toyota Formula 1 Livery - Myteam livery mod - Toyota F1 livery based on GT-ONE TS020 livery - Assetto Corsa skin ported

it's been a long time i don't play, mod or own Codies' F1 since 2015 (2014 was the last game i had been active creating liveries before i migrated & sticked to Assetto Corsa, DiRT Rally & so on),

after done so many things in many games, now i'm back to F1 game again.

this time i give you Toyota Livery Concept based on GT-One TS020 '98 that was initially made for AC's Formula Hybrid 2020 ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2020-toyota-f1-team.32206/ ) ...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Looks great! :thumbsup:
But why modify the numbers?

And is there a way we could have a livery with a different color (because pretty close to Ferrari it seems)?
not so serious answer : i hate default codies font number

serious answer : as Steven said, i port/reproduce the work i made from other game to this game. so i try to replicate as close as it gets. i was planning to make number on the body but since number's on the fixed mesh, i put the number on FOM texture as the other way instead of masked the number with blank alpha into FOM texture.

well, the idea was to adopt GT-ONE livery. when i tried to inverse it didn't look good for me so i scrapped it :D

Hello
Amazing job ! Just love it !

I have one question : Can I download it without any trouble about Online/Multiplayer ? No issue / ban etc ?
idk how it will be if you are using modded livery in multiplayer as i mostly play solo. but as far as i concern probably you can't join online multiplayer due to file mismatch etc so you get infinte loading probably. but hope the other member knows the exact answer

not so serious answer : i hate default codies font number

serious answer : as Steven said, i port/reproduce the work i made from other game to this game. so i try to replicate as close as it gets. i was planning to make number on the body but since number's on the fixed mesh, i put the number on FOM texture as the other way instead of masked the number with blank alpha into FOM texture.

well, the idea was to adopt GT-ONE livery. when i tried to inverse it didn't look good for me so i scrapped it :D

Got it. Well, it you ever plan to make another livery please do try to use a different color from the ones in game because it's hard to notice where your car is in the replays :p

That one is really great 9.5/10 but... :geek:

Got it. Well, it you ever plan to make another livery please do try to use a different color from the ones in game because it's hard to notice where your car is in the replays :p

That one is really great 9.5/10 but... :geek:
don't worry, my next work it won't be the same as other team color but by using this you can sneak & slam people then pretend it's Ferrari fault so you're free from any blame :D

There's one already existing for Porsche. Look for it. You'll notice it's a really great one :geek:
he meant the snake Porsche (911 GT1 '98 livery style) that i made last year ;)
por-523-jpg.328177

he meant the snake Porsche (911 GT1 '98 livery style) that i made last year ;)
por-523-jpg.328177

Wow! I like it! :thumbsup:

But another color please :D
So here it is:
No black, no white, no pink, no red, no dark blue, no white and black, no orange, no white and blue, no red and white

You still have purple, brown, bronze, gold, yellow, green, light blue, ... well, say... something nice!

And no locked numbers (except 21) :laugh:

Well, for me at least :rolleyes:

But who would care on this mod but me? :roflmao:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party