Toyota Gazoo Racing #7 & #8 | 2024 WEC/LM24H | URD Moyoda

Skins Toyota Gazoo Racing #7 & #8 | 2024 WEC/LM24H | URD Moyoda 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MaxStdtDesigns submitted a new resource:

Toyota Gazoo Racing #7 & #8 | 2024 Le Mans 24H | URD Moyoda - 2024 matte black Toyota Livery

Toyota's new livery for the 2024 season, changing from the classic red, white and black to a matte black design.

So far, there's only one official rendering of the car, so i gave it version nr. 0.5.

As soon as there will be some real photos of the livery, it will be updated.

#7 - Toyota Gazoo Racing - Kobayashi, Conway & de Vries
View attachment 716891

#8 - Toyota Gazoo Racing - Buemi, Hartley & Hirakawa
View attachment 716892

Studio Pictures
[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

Nice work, but your cars appear as black voids on wheels with your texture maps. I made the texture a little bit more glossy and in my opinions it looks much better. I can send you my body_chassis_texture_map.dds files if you want to update it or you can adjust them yourself, I'm pretty sure that you know how it works.
1708881027612.png
1708881072879.png

Last edited:
Nice work, but your cars appear as black voids on wheels with your texture maps. I made the texture a little bit more glossy and in my opinions it looks much better. I can send you my body_chassis_texture_map.dds files if you want to update it or you can adjust them yourself, I'm pretty sure that you know how it works.
View attachment 733071View attachment 733072
Do have some in game photos of your updated map? I remember I had problems with the chrome. In cm showroom It was extreme matte but in game it was okay, as I remember.

1708891242208.png

Yeah, this is turning out to be way more difficult than I though it would be, sorry for calling you out on it. This is the best shade of black I got in game, but I can't get it reflective enough and not look grey. I need to find a way to make satin paint in AC, then I think it will be fine.

Last edited:
View attachment 733132
Yeah, this is turning out to be way more difficult than I though it would be, sorry for calling you out on it. This is the best shade of black I got in game, but I can't get it reflective enough and not look grey. I need to find a way to make satin paint in AC, then I think it will be fine.
No problem, that's the way we learn and get better. I also tried making the black a little bit more Grey but as I remember I turned a bit green. Have the same issue with an Porsche livery for the 2019 parkplace imsa car, it's matte Grey and it gets either green or purple or you can see every pixels from the ao..

1708958505127.png

After some trial and error, I got to this, do you think that it's good enough?
Also, this thread was helpful:

MaxStdtDesigns updated Toyota Gazoo Racing #7 & #8 | 2024 WEC/LM24H | URD Moyoda with a new update entry:

Big Update

Made a bigger update and fixed some things for all 4 Liveries.
- changed to 2024 Michelin Hard Tire style
- added illuminated numberpanels & position lights by @perorocino
- fixed the wrong number on the fenders for #7 cars
- added Suits & Helmets
Attention, its my first time painting suits and helmets, didn't put that much effort into it, so they don't look that good :D
View attachment 736214View attachment 736215[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.6%