Toyota My Team Livery

Skins Toyota My Team Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
How can I install ?
You need to use ego archiver.
Go to here SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams.
Go into fom car and open the erp file inside. Look through the texture files for the file livery_racenet_01_d.tif.
Go to textures and import the file over the racenet texture then save.
Repeat for the 4 myteam_engine files.

I don't know if i;m doing something wrong or not but any skin i install to game, it's blurry and pixelated on t-cam, cockpit cam nose cam but on chase cam it's nice sharp and no pixelated

I don't know if i;m doing something wrong or not but any skin i install to game, it's blurry and pixelated on t-cam, cockpit cam nose cam but on chase cam it's nice sharp and no pixelated
Most likely its to do with not installing the skin to every myteam erp theres like 4 of them. Could be graphic settings as well. But not sure, I need to fix the cockpit cam a little bit the paintwork is very messy there, so I'll post a fix for that soon. But the nose cam and t-cam shouldn't be blurry

Most likely its to do with not installing the skin to every myteam erp theres like 4 of them. Could be graphic settings as well. But not sure, I need to fix the cockpit cam a little bit the paintwork is very messy there, so I'll post a fix for that soon. But the nose cam and t-cam shouldn't be blurry
I play on max graphic setting and i install it in fom_car ferrari mercedes honda and reanult and it's still blurry

I play on max graphic setting and i install it in fom_car ferrari mercedes honda and reanult and it's still blurry
Strange, did you replace the _d file? Maybe try it on the seventy edition skin or a schumacher skin? I did have the blurry issue but that was because I didn't replace all the erp's and once I did it was fine.

Strange, did you replace the _d file? Maybe try it on the seventy edition skin or a schumacher skin? I did have the blurry issue but that was because I didn't replace all the erp's and once I did it was fine.
if i didn't replace _d i wouldn't get skin in game XD so yea mayby it can be that we don't replace _M and _S and that brakes something

if i didn't replace _d i wouldn't get skin in game XD so yea mayby it can be that we don't replace _M and _S and that brakes something
True! I'm just about to upload a copy and paste version now anyways! Hopefully that won't be blurry, have the files done just going to check them in game.

wow looks awesome!!!! is there any chance to do a simil honda mp4 livery??? i made an honda team inspired by the famous honda mclaren mp4 but i can't do any custom livery :(

D-SvVMuW4AA4wjW.jpg

Can you make an Aston Martin or Porsche Car in these colors?

Doesn't it look incredibly beautiful? It might be nice to add Aston Martin Angel Wings. Porsche Martini is also very nice

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 217 27.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%