Traffic Planner - Arrabassada (Born Again) traffic mod

Tracks Traffic Planner - Arrabassada (Born Again) traffic mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this but not fully understanding how it works. All files properly placed. Using CSP 1.79 as I am not a petrean member. When in practice and launching the traffic planner, I get a sim failed to load type of error and I cannot get it working. It gives me the option to restart to exit, but those don't seem to do much. Not quite sure where the problem will lie. The same thing happens with the other traffic files you have made. I'd love to figure out how to use this properly.

Update: Doesn't work in VR. That was the problem. Thanks for the hard work in setting the traffic planner up.

Last edited:
Thanks for this but not fully understanding how it works. All files properly placed. Using CSP 1.79 as I am not a petrean member. When in practice and launching the traffic planner, I get a sim failed to load type of error and I cannot get it working. It gives me the option to restart to exit, but those don't seem to do much. Not quite sure where the problem will lie. The same thing happens with the other traffic files you have made. I'd love to figure out how to use this properly.

Update: Doesn't work in VR. That was the problem. Thanks for the hard work in setting the traffic planner up.
Thank u. I did not know Vr was a conflict.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 169 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 134 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 10 2.1%