rF2 Trans Am '68 - '72 @ Riverside - Thu 21 Sep 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@slideways since i had to choose the car i went for the Mustang Boss and here's your livery ;)

Mustang TB1.png

Mustang TB2.png

Mustang TB3.png

Mustang TB4.png

Download link
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\SGS_68-72_TA_Ford_Mustang_Boss_302\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@slideways since i had to choose the car i went for the Mustang Boss and here's your livery ;)

View attachment 695910
View attachment 695911
View attachment 695912
View attachment 695913

Download link
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\SGS_68-72_TA_Ford_Mustang_Boss_302\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Looks awesome this one..

@Denis Betty here's your Javelin livery ;)
View attachment 695906
View attachment 695907
View attachment 695908
View attachment 695909

Download link
To use liveries in game:
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\SGS_68-72_TA_AMC_Javelin\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Thanks Yves :)

Tried them all, as it's been a while. The Mustang and Camaro feel the nicest to drive and are quick. The two Chryslers are really hard to push and all round harder to drive, but I'm duty bound to use one, so I'll be in a Dodge challenger.

Apologies for not signing up to the race Denis. They're not the cars I would normally go for, but they were nevertheless fun to drive. So thanks for organising the event.

Unfortunately, I had a blank cinema screen effect for the second race & there didn't seem any way to join :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys, that was a really fun combo! I was literally just watching the 1967 Can-Am race from Riverside this week so decided to take a look at RD's club races and here it was!

Found the bigger brake discs worked much better in race 2, but I used too much grille tape so nearly cooked the engine:roflmao: It was fun while it lasted though

Attached my set-up below too for anyone who wants to compare.

Cheers,
Ross

Attachments

• boss.svm
    5 KB · Views: 44

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%