Transducer placement advice

First time doing anything with tactical so i'm looking for some advice as to where I should place my 2 Dayton BST 50w transducers running simhub. I only have a single channel amp at the moment so the output will be the same for both shakers. I originally planned on putting one under and one behind the seat (vw gti recaro). But after opening it up, there's nothing inside the seat back to mount to. I'd probably just have to make a wooden insert for the seat back pocket but I'm not sure that would be the best option for distributing the vibrations.

The base of the frame is 2x6 so I can mount one directly to the frame on each side of the seat. The rear bracket of the seat is just sitting on the wood though so I don't know how much of the vibration would travel to the seat.

I can also put one under the seat and one under the pedal box but is that too much output on the pedals with a single channel? Do I want the same effects and strength of effects on both the seat and the pedals? Any advice would be appreciated!

rig-jpg.397916

Attachments

• rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 223

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%