Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
oh okay ,at oz in a marussia i managed 10th and ran in 1st at one point because i started on primes and evryone came in early add a few pile ups...

How about 50% race they change then?

Best to run the default strategy then? so balanced with AI,
The AI is on the same strategy every time. No matter you run 50%, or 100% races. In a Marussia, I would suggest options, because you might form a train of cars, and they will undercut you with an earlier pitstop if you go on primes.

i started last and the primes kept me out longer in the ai window i got into 1st ......

but then started to hold up , the upcoming alonsos and vettels..

so ai run fuel mix?

i started last and the primes kept me out longer in the ai window i got into 1st ......

but then started to hold up , the upcoming alonsos and vettels..

so ai run fuel mix?
When you are leading a train, and can't make a gap, I suggest lean mix 1, as the cars behind you won't overtake, because the AI is :poop: (unless you make a mistake)

yeah i noticed even with this mod, ai cant overtake for poo, they always go down the wrong side, leaving them on the outside of the upcoming corner...

thought this mod woul d fi xthat lol

yeah i noticed even with this mod, ai cant overtake for poo, they always go down the wrong side, leaving them on the outside of the upcoming corner...

thought this mod woul d fi xthat lol
They are probably programmed to go on the outside, but if you want them down the inside, just stick to the outside as much as possible, but they always brake early on the inside... ;) This mod even makes the AI less agressive I think, so I have modified them a little bit more myself to have a competitive championship. But they were still retiring too much, so I won with 100 points of difference lol :D

- Reduced AI aggressiveness when overtaking, resulting in less rear ending

I'm trying to like this mod, but I'm having some strange performances from the lower teams, i regularly get the lower teams somehow finishing in the top ten or qualifying in the top 15 especially the cater hams, and van de guard, seems very strong.

However I'm interested in using certain parts of this mod only, as i think some editions (no disrespect) are neither here or there.

What does the database handle?

and where do i alter the Ai speed in wet weather as altered in this mod?

cheers..

Great work i do appreciate the time and effort in this , but some elements aren't for me.

I'm trying to like this mod, but I'm having some strange performances from the lower teams, i regularly get the lower teams somehow finishing in the top ten or qualifying in the top 15 especially the cater hams, and van de guard, seems very strong.

However I'm interested in using certain parts of this mod only, as i think some editions (no disrespect) are neither here or there.

What does the database handle?

and where do i alter the Ai speed in wet weather as altered in this mod?

cheers..

Great work i do appreciate the time and effort in this , but some elements aren't for me.
database.bin/ai_driver change virtual performance for the Caterhams, and Wet weather is wet_weather_ability

wet weather ability across all teams or do i have to indidviudualliy alter each driver

If i wanted to keep the ai corner speed adjustments do i keep the track folder?

did like your changes mate, made ai at least a little more attacking.. howver i tweaked some values to theyre extremes and didnt have any problems with ai

Last edited:
did like your changes mate, made ai at least a little more attacking.. howver i tweaked some values to theyre extremes and didnt have any problems. with brutal ai..
Seems like you really want me to release that to public... I will consider doing that for my 1992 mod ;)

im considering default cm values and just keeping some bad luck your ai tweaks and the track folder... with vlas tyre mod..

i was always just after a more aggressive ai with a wet weather fix, and slow corner fix

if someone could help...

if I want to keep the tyre wear values generally from this mod, what db entries would I copy please?

ive got the same distance for each tyre under tyre tab in databse , but will the wear level be the same.

Last edited:
just did oz with a adjusted distance and all ai did a 2 stopper in 25%. I haven't touched wear values so how do you get them to do 1 stop or mix?

or is it possible.

how comes the default cm values will make the AI do 1 stop though, all ive done is adjust the trye distance to T@L mod.\

is it the several levels of track wear that decides stops..?

hmm just tring to understand what actions pitsops.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house