TT Isle of Man - The Game

TT Isle of Man the Game Release Delayed.jpg

Kylotonn Racing Games have confirmed that the new Isle of Man TT game has been delayed, with a new release date of Q1 2018 in the works.

Initially expected to release on both console and PC next month, Kylotonn have made the decision to delay pushing the new title into the public domain as they apply further development and improvements to the physics of the various bikes due to be represented in TT Isle of Man The Game, more of which can be read by following the links below:
You can read the full statement from Kylotonn Racing Games below:

To all our riders and fans,

As you know, we have been working on the TT Isle of Man game for quite some time now, and we’re very satisfied with what we’ve achieved on many points. We’ve made an almost perfect replica of the famous Snaefell Mountain Course and the in-game version provides just as many technical challenges as its real-world counterpart.

And, never has a video game displayed so many graphical details on such a long race track, and with such speed required to render those graphics.

Yet, after much discussion, we believe that the current game is not in line with our expectations, primarily: the gameplay and motorbike physics. Given how important this is to the game, and your experience, we do not want to disappoint you on this.

As you might have seen, TT Isle of Man was initially scheduled for November 2017, but we need a little more time. We have therefore decided to push the release date back to March 2018. This extra time will allow us to improve all aspects of the game.

Delaying the release of the game is not an easy decision to make but we really want to offer you an experience worthy of the legendary TT and we hope you understand!

- The TT Isle of Man – the Game team

TT Isle of Man the Game will release around March 2018.

TT Isle of Man the Game Release Delayed 2.jpg
TT Isle of Man the Game Release Delayed 3.jpg
TT Isle of Man the Game Release Delayed 4.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action!

Looking forward to the new game? Disappointed about the delay or pleased to see the commitment to bringing robust physics to the title? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy with the decision if it means a better TT game at release. It sounds as if they have listened to rider feedback and decided to make it better. I can wait. I have waited a very long time for a proper modern TT race game, another few months won't matter to me. Get it right Kylotonn.:thumbsup:

More polishment equals better outcome, don't do stupid things like Milestone have done to Ride & Ride 2... modern racing games that have no doppler effect? **** me.

One thing I hope they fix is the cockpit/helmet cam. I think Ride 2 had the best helmet of any game yet where the head is the actual focal point and the bike slides/swings almost like a pendulum underneath the rider. It's the only game where I've been able to consistently hit apexes from the helmet cam and as a rider that tells me all I need to know.

The TT on bike cam so far has way too much of the bike in frame while cornering, to where you can't see enough of where you need to go

Indeed, other than poorly made sound, Ride 2 has perfect 1st person view! I'm a regular biker, too, (I ride her to where I work daily, actually) and it's the only game that I feel like I'm actually on the bike, and ride faster than using 3rd person view.

Tough decision to make, but it shows you that they are not only trying to make a cash grab, they actually want to make a good game. The game can only be better from this, kudos to them.

Thankfully they must be in a good financial position, to be able to do that. I am pleased that they are trying to get it the best they possibly can, before releasing it...as always, looking forward to this title.

Physics and helmet (1st person) camera has to be good hopefully. The person programming the helmet cam hopefully drove a bike in real life so they know how the head moves and turns depending on cornering, top speed etc. I cant play behind view. That feels like you play an RC game where you remote control the vehicle lol. :rolleyes:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back