TT Isle of Man - The Game

Before the game was released, it was more than obvious than John Mcguiness was going to try and race with Norton. Is it possible to change riders names in the game and put Mcguiness with Norton?

Before the game was released, it was more than obvious than John Mcguiness was going to try and race with Norton. Is it possible to change riders names in the game and put Mcguiness with Norton?

It might be possible on PC by modding the game, but definitely not on console. The riders/bikes are based on the 2016 TT races.

usually just need to download it from Playstation Store - you need to have your PS4 connected to the internet and a Playstation Plus account. Then you just go to the store and search for TT game. The game itself will show up as will the DLC for the King Of The Mountain and the recent Sidecars DLC.

RIP William. Another of the Dunlop dynasty is gone. A very sad day.
Scy1SAs.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I was reading on the steam forums in the 1.05 patch thread that right stick down is actually rear brake. I didn't know that. When I first started using split brakes, I used rear brake with a button, and i tried using it in different ways with the front brake. I never found a comfortable way to use it, and I just gave up on it. I still use split brakes, but I only use front brakes. When I was experimenting with the rear brake, there were times my stopping distance did decrease, but I couldn't be consistent. That's why I stopped using it. I'm way more consistent using just the front brake.

I would like to know if the rear brake on the right stick is actually analog. Does anybody know? If it is, I definitely want to use it, but it will be tough to relearn my controls.

Met him a couple of times here on I.O.M, nice bloke, much respected and will be sadly missed.

There is a memorial ride being organised here on the island for Sunday 26th August - middle Sunday of Manx Grand Prix / Festival of Motorcycling fortnight.

I hope to be there having missed the Dan Kneen lap a couple of weeks ago (Dan was a local Manx born rider killed during TT this year)

I’ve been using them quite successfully since I made this thread. My technique is a bit unusual though as I downshift on the A button rather than a bumper, so I do this strange “toe heel” type technique with my thumb so I can apply the rear brake and downshift smoothly at the same time.

Another young and very talented TT real roads racer gone. Killed at the Southern 100 Road Races in the Isle of Man. RIP.
sjVvXrK.jpg

Last edited:
It was Thursday actually - no weekend racing at Southern 100.

Another nice guy gone - won't be forgotten, though. Been a bad year so far for road racing.

And a "Get Well Soon" shout to Ivan Lintin, who was also severely injured (and remains critical) in the same incident.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.2%