TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - British GT 2002 #27 (4k)

Skins TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - British GT 2002 #27 (4k) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
CodyS1998 submitted a new resource:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - British GT 2002 #27 (4k) - Short-lived, V12, flying blurple tire eater

In a similar vein to my winged F3L livery, I have had this car on my hard drive for ages but avoided it because I could not stand the lack of a real livery. So, here's a real livery from the 2002 British GT. I think its the first real one for this car.

I do not know if I can tell you where to find the car on here, but I will say that there is a creator with a more realistic rework of the car's power on their Patreon with a name that sounds like "GT's and cream". Without that or another nerf...

Read more about this resource...

There is literally no reference of this mod's existence online apart from your riddle, why even bother making this?
Hi there! Thanks for the kind feedback, I really appreciate it. I assure you, the mod does exist online, is available, and has been for many years. An improved version of it is available behind a "__supreme" paywall, so to speak. I don't really want to openly steer promotion to them (which is why I'm not being straightforward about the name) but their version is an improvement, so it bears mentioning indirectly.

If you put the name of the car (TVR Cerbera Speed 12) followed by "Assetto Corsa" in your search engine of choice, you will find several results that link to the freely available car mod. Don't be afraid to message me if you are still having trouble, I'm happy to assist you.

Okay I found the mod for it the AG TVR Cerbera mod right? okay I am gonna test this car out...I dont think anything is safe from this car even if I am using the Red Bull Ring as my test site....

Last edited:
This version has no tc (gtsupreme version). which is a shame but a great skin none the less.

and if anyone is wondering the car in question is not behind a paywall im not 100% sure why the op of the skin says it is.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 418 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 262 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.9%
Back