Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
ik this is not to do with this mod do you know how to make the ai crash more because I've used mods before which upped the ai crashing a lot more ill send you the mod now its from f1 21 game i think it may be because of the tyre grip loss

3 factors:
Higher speed = AI mistakes have more consequence and also less time to react to prevent a collision
Higher slipstream = cars closer together => more collisions
Faster tyre degradation => increased grip loss => more mistakes resulting in crashes

Last edited:
i did my first race with this mod at austria was fun but i had ai pitting with 2 laps to go everybody on the 1 stop did it i thing you should up the <PunctureWearMin to 100% to stop this happening

3 factors:
Higher speed = AI mistakes have more consequence and also less time to react to prevent a collision
Higher slipstream = cars closer together => more collisions
Faster tyre degradation => increased grip loss => more mistakes resulting in crashes
thats basically what that guy made wish i knew how to do that im obsessed with ai mistakes dont know why

thats basically what that guy made wish i knew how to do that im obsessed with ai mistakes dont know why
There are many ways to increase the speed.

Increase
KERSPower
FuelPowerScale
FuelBurnScale
Front downforce:
m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr
m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr
m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr
m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr
Rear downforce:
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr

Decrease
Chassis:
Mass
Weight redistribution:
COMY
Drag:
m_aero_cd_min
m_aero_cd_max

That will get you pretty far.

Edit:
You can also mess around with the ERS values, there are many of them. Search for EnergyRecoverySystem. An easy way would be to increase the mode multipliers (FirstGearModifier etc).

Last edited:

Increase
KERSPower
FuelPowerScale
FuelBurnScale
Front downforce:
Rear downforce:
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr

Decrease
Chassis:
Mass
Weight redistribution:
COMY
Drag:
m_aero_cd_min
m_aero_cd_max

Edit:
You can also mess around with the ERS values, there are many of them. Search for EnergyRecoverySystem. An easy way would be to increase the mode multipliers (FirstGearModifier etc).
I will be trying this thanks so much for this brill mod and helping me with different things as well your a legend

Increase
KERSPower
FuelPowerScale
FuelBurnScale
Front downforce:
Rear downforce:
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr
m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr

Decrease
Chassis:
Mass
Weight redistribution:
COMY
Drag:
m_aero_cd_min
m_aero_cd_max

Edit:
so basically just increase and decrease those values

Hello, have you got the mod for 1.05 f1 version?
Hey,

I started with the 50% race length mod since patch 1.06. I do have the 25% race length, but it is a little bit off (1.5x tyre wear instead of 1.6x). Also, the minimum puncture chance is still at 75% and R&D is not cancelled tyre wear-wise. Also no AI fix. I wouldn't recommend it for 50% races.

Why do people play on patch 1.05 btw?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 448 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 278 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.7%
Back