Sell (UK) Precision Sim Engineering LM-X

niconogue97

Premium
Good morning,

I'm selling this Precision Sim Engineering LM-X wheel (chromaworx buttons and 6 paddles version), it comes with the box, protection bag, and an extra cable. I've just got it serviced to assure perfect condition. I bought it in april of 2022 (arrived several months later), but I haven't used it a lot since I've been living abroad for the last two years. So It's pretty much as good as new.

I would post more pictures, but these are the only ones I've got until the wheel comes back tomorrow.
I also have a couple of GSI extension hubs, two sizes, that I have also never used in case you'd like it along with the wheel without extra cost.

The price is 2,000 Euros or the equivalent to pounds, I can sell it in the UK (preferrably, london), but also EU I guess (I go quite often to Madrid, Spain).
The retail price is around the 4,000 euros, not sure, when I bought it (in euros) the exchange rate was different, but it did cost (including VAT and Duty fees upon entry to spain) around 4,100 euros.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2022-08-01-19-08-15.jpg
    PHOTO-2022-08-01-19-08-15.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 139
  • PHOTO-2022-10-26-08-11-10.jpg
    PHOTO-2022-10-26-08-11-10.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Well, you're offering less price than I'm expecting, plus I'd prefer to sell it to someone that would collect in london, or if I have to send it I'd prefer it be to the UK or EU.
Ok maybe 2.3 and shipping to Oman? If you do like fast delivery it’ll come out to about 2.5k for me. Just check please.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back