Unretire All Drivers

Unretire All Drivers 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRaptor103 submitted a new resource:

Unretire All Drivers - No more retirement for drivers from F1 Manager 2022!

This mod resets the retired stat for all drivers within the game's database, except for those without any stats. It also restores the driver numbers for all retired drivers who previously held a custom number (Vettel, Latifi, Kubica, Aitken, & Mehri).

To use this mod, place the downloaded .pak file into your game's "Paks" folder. The file path will look like this: "...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 Manager 2023\F1Manager23\Content\Paks".

Important: this mod ONLY works with new saves...

Read more about this resource...

Full list of all un-retired drivers and their roles from the previous game:
  • Sebastian Vettel (F1)
  • Nicholas Latifi (F1)
  • Stoffel Vandoorne (F1 Reserve)
  • Robert Kubica (F1 Reserve)
  • Jack Aitken (F1 Reserve)
  • Sebastien Buemi (F1 Reserve)
  • Marcus Armstrong (F2)
  • Jüri Vips (F2)
  • Marino Sato (F2)
  • Calan Williams (F2)
  • Olli Caldwell (F2)
  • Jake Hughes (F2)
  • Cem Bölükbaşı (F2)
  • Alexander Smolyar (F3)
  • László Tóth (F3)
  • Francesco Pizzi (F3)
  • William Alatalo (F3)
  • Reece Ushijima (F3)
  • David Vidales (F3)
  • Enzo Trulli (F3)
  • Nazim Azman (F3)
  • Federico Malvestiti (F3)
  • Zdeněk Chovanec (F3)
  • Roberto Merhi (Free Agent, ex-F1)
  • Oliver Rasmussen (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • Lirim Zendelli (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • David Beckmann (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • Niko Kari (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • David Schumacher (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • Filip Ugran (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • Ayrton Simmons (Free Agent, ex-F3)
Known issues (might be fixed in later updates):
  • All un-retired drivers have no voicelines and only use default voiceline text; this includes Vettel & Latifi.
  • Driver stats have not been updated since the previous game, therefore most (if not all drivers) are lacking in overall skill level.

Last edited:
TheRaptor103 updated Unretire All Drivers with a new update entry:

2.5 - Added optional version with a buffed Vettel

(This is a completely optional update)

Due to the fact that I am a very biased Vettel fan, I just couldn't take seeing my driver with an overall rating of merely 82. So, I have now added an optional version of this mod within the download that acts just like the main mod, except it also buffs Vettel's stats to give him an overall rating of 86 (on par with Bottas and Gasly).

Much better, wouldn't you agree?

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheRaptor103 updated Unretire All Drivers with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 - Patch 1.9 Compatibility

Updated the mod to be compatible with the latest game patch, just replace the old .pak with the new one and you're good!

I have double-checked that this mod doesn't crash the game, so if you're still having issues, make sure you check that your other mods are working first and then try this one. If you're still having problems, feel free to leave a comment in the discussion tab and I'll do my best to respond.

Also, for those wondering: ThySharkRider's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

any plans on including Kvyat, Grosjean and dare I say Mazepin?
While they are all technically in the game's database, none of them have any stats (aside from Mazepin, but they're unfinished), faces, models, radio data, etc. Vettel and Latifi do, but that's only because they were in last year's game.

Currently, it's only possible to "bring back" other drivers like with Räikkönen in ThySharkRider's mod by overriding one of the current drivers' database info with theirs alongside overriding that driver's image asset files. I don't quite have the skill to do that yet (mainly the image editing bit), so it's not in the plans for this mod as of now, but you all will be the first to know if that changes.

While they are all technically in the game's database, none of them have any stats (aside from Mazepin, but they're unfinished), faces, models, radio data, etc. Vettel and Latifi do, but that's only because they were in last year's game.

Currently, it's only possible to "bring back" other drivers like with Räikkönen in ThySharkRider's mod by overriding one of the current drivers' database info with theirs alongside overriding that driver's image asset files. I don't quite have the skill to do that yet (mainly the image editing bit), so it's not in the plans for this mod as of now, but you all will be the first to know if that changes.
oh ok, thanks.

it doesn't work. I'm using game from xbox game pass
I'm sorry, but could you be a bit more specific when you say that it doesn't work?

If the problem is that nothing is happening, make sure you either started a new save, or installed the file in the right place. I'm not quite sure what the file path is with the Xbox Game Pass version, but within your game's install folder, there should be a "Paks" folder under "..\F1Manager23\Content\Paks" where you need to place the downloaded file.

If the problem is that the game is crashing upon startup, then I'm not entirely sure how to help. Crashing usually occurs due to an outdated mod, but you should be fine if you're using the latest version of this mod. If you have any other mods installed, double-check that they are compatible with the latest version of the game.

If none of the above works, then unfortunately I'd have to assume that the Xbox Game Pass version of F1 Manager 2023 just doesn't support modding.

I'm sorry, but could you be a bit more specific when you say that it doesn't work?

If the problem is that nothing is happening, make sure you either started a new save, or installed the file in the right place. I'm not quite sure what the file path is with the Xbox Game Pass version, but within your game's install folder, there should be a "Paks" folder under "..\F1Manager23\Content\Paks" where you need to place the downloaded file.

If the problem is that the game is crashing upon startup, then I'm not entirely sure how to help. Crashing usually occurs due to an outdated mod, but you should be fine if you're using the latest version of this mod. If you have any other mods installed, double-check that they are compatible with the latest version of the game.

If none of the above works, then unfortunately I'd have to assume that the Xbox Game Pass version of F1 Manager 2023 just doesn't support modding.
You're right. The Xbox Game Pass version of F1 Manager 2023 just doesn't support modding at this moment. I'm sorry for the confusion

You're right. The Xbox Game Pass version of F1 Manager 2023 just doesn't support modding at this moment. I'm sorry for the confusion
No problem; to be perfectly honest, I didn't even know the Game Pass version existed until you said you were having problems with it. I don't have access to it though, unfortunately, so I can't see what they changed to break modding.

No problem; to be perfectly honest, I didn't even know the Game Pass version existed until you said you were having problems with it. I don't have access to it though, unfortunately, so I can't see what they changed to break modding.
Game Pass version have new files ".ucas" and ".utoc:

image.png

Game Pass version have new files ".ucas" and ".utoc:

View attachment 703060
Wait a minute, I have an idea, try this out - admittedly this is a guide for Payday 3, but it might work with F1 Manager 2023 for Xbox Game Pass too. Just ignore the references to Payday 3's file structure and do the same things but in the equivalent folders of your F1 Manager 2023 install. If it works, it might allow for modding Xbox copies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-24-16-14-09-29_ffb2f5e1b976ff98cfc94f359fbce8de.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-16-14-09-29_ffb2f5e1b976ff98cfc94f359fbce8de.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 34
Unfortunately it does not work :unsure:
Well, dang, hoped that would fix things - I guess we're kinda stuck for now. I'm sorry to all of you Xbox players. Gotta wait for more UE5 modding tools - hopefully someone can make a robust tool for modifying .ucas & utoc files soon, but considering it's still difficult to modify old UE file types for UE5, it'll probably be a while.

Yeah, works only Team Rename Mods:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%