-UPDATED- Tor Wschodzacy Bialystok (drift track, mainly) Lidar Scanned

Tracks -UPDATED- Tor Wschodzacy Bialystok (drift track, mainly) Lidar Scanned 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'll be making some cameras and AI if you don't mind. I really liked the update and the layout is really fun for sure. A quality drift track you don't see that often

the road groove / skid marks are a little over the track blocking the car wheels

Last edited:
I'll be making some cameras and AI if you don't mind. I really liked the update and the layout is really fun for sure. A quality drift track you don't see that often

the road groove / skid marks are a little over the track blocking the car wheels

Do you mind sharing the version with proper cameras and AI? ( I will put you in the credits as well ofc. It would save me a lot of time :) skid marks will be lowered for the next release thanks for pointing that out :)

Final update very soon, 3 track variants and further visual improvements and details
bialystk1.jpg
bialystk2w.jpg

I love this track. Thank you for your work and all others contributing to this track :)

I'm using this track online to drift with other people. Unfortunately there is an issue with pit slot 11. Car is spawning on the roof of the tent. Is there a way for me to fix this?

Here is a short video of it:

I love this track. Thank you for your work and all others contributing to this track :)

I'm using this track online to drift with other people. Unfortunately there is an issue with pit slot 11. Car is spawning on the roof of the tent. Is there a way for me to fix this?

Here is a short video of it:
Thanks for flagging it, I'll do a quick fix for that, didn't have enough people to test all the pit slots. Unfortunately it has to be done manually in Blender

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%