Upgrade thrustmaster tlcm to csl elite V2?

Probably not. The T-LCM's with the right replacement for the springs can be made to feel pretty similar to most of the other loadcells and you can make a minimal moving pedal or a progressive one with a few extra purchases. The main reason you might want to replace them is either you go decently high end and you get a lot more adjustability and specifically the ability to move the pedals apart to make a better aligned brake and accelerator for your legs/feet. You might also want adjustment on the throttle both in throw distance and strength, potentially even a loadcell throttle.

Spending more you mostly get more adjustment allowing you to customise the feel of the pedals more to your liking and if some aspect of the T-LCMs is an irritation that might be worth it. Other than that they are reasonable set of pedals and the brake can be quite good all be it not ideal out of the box usually requiring a 3D printer to fix or a purchase on ebay.

I'm trying to find spring. to put on the accelerator and clutch, but in my country they don't have any Required specifications
I'm satisfied with the load cell brakes.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 232 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 154 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.7%