Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins

Skins Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins 1.0k

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins - ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins

Requires CSP

Version 2 of Not sure if anyone is interested but as Euro 2020 (21) is on I decided to do some fictional skins of each participating team using the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 20 mod

Install with drag n drop in content manager

Car can be found with a search engine
View attachment 484434View attachment 484435View attachment 484436View attachment 484437View attachment 484438View attachment 484439[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

i dont know what you problem is, but its the same if you point to the mod with your skins or if you give it to them directly! why dont you just upload skins for the 911 rsr from kunos or urd which are RELEASED, not like the acfsk one! Your little friends who support what you wrote in the updates feed wont help you! just delete the resource andd everything is fine!

i dont know what you problem is, but its the same if you point to the mod with your skins or if you give it to them directly! why dont you just upload skins for the 911 rsr from kunos or urd which are RELEASED, not like the acfsk one! Your little friends who support what you wrote in the updates feed wont help you! just delete the resource andd everything is fine!
Nope - i dont like being threatened and i cetainly wont be blackmailed !

im not threatening you im just wondering why youre kicking great modders by pointing to their leaked mods?! dont you understand?
Last reply - Whose pointing? I understand fully but the community is not owned by you, or your friends - It's unfornunate that this has leaked but that doesnt give you the right to kick everyone on the way - I dont like threatening behaviour or backmail - Fortunatley, Im big enough to handle it but one day you'll do it to someone who isnt - And that behaviour is not acceptable in this, or any online community

Last edited:
Sort of picky, sorry! However, could you adjust the logos on the Finnish livery? I don't think the black looks good on blue, I think white would suit the logos better.
Hey no probs I just sort of do them to my spec but happy for people to come back with changes :thumbsup: Might take a bit of time but yep can do. Also Is the blue colour okay or would you prefer white with blue?

Last edited:
Cry? What are you, 5 or something - Grow up or go away until your capable of an adult conversation
i never offensed you or threatened you and i will say it for the fifth and the last time: Please delete your resource or ill contact RD! You are the only one who is acting like a five year old. this was my last post! Have a nice day

i never offensed you or threatened you and i will say it for the fifth and the last time: Please delete your resource or ill contact RD! You are the only one who is acting like a five year old. this was my last post! Have a nice day
Normally i am a reasonable man but after all the abuse and tantrums youve pissed me right off so, no, i dont believe i will - There is no link to the car and the skins are my work so what are you going to request then? I agree that when i included the link previously by mistake then yes but now? - You and your friends are not the overlords of AC Modding even if you seem to believe you are -LOL so delusional! Anyway do what you have to im bored with this now - BTW its up to me to decide if Ive been threatened or offended - not you!

Last edited:
Hey no probs I just sort of do them to my spec but happy for people to come back with changes :thumbsup: Might take a bit of time but yep can do. Also Is the blue colour okay or would you prefer white with blue?
Hmm, it's difficult to say without seeing it. The Blue with white is pretty good, so I would say keep it as is. You may have other feelings though, so choose what you think is best! ;)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 6 22.2%