Vision Reality PPfilter

Misc Vision Reality PPfilter 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great filter, but... the car lights are very low and you can't see anything.
Did you load my settings? If not, open "Pure Config" -> "PP" tab and click on "Import" which is located at the bottom right then load the "AC Vision Reality 1.3.1.ini" file.
If you have already done so, open the "Pure Config" "light" tab and increase the values found in the "CSP Light" section. On your screen shoot the value of "Light bounce is too low and that is why the car headlights do not illuminate

hey, will this work with sol? i have actully been using 1.3 for a few months with sol, but just updated sol and CSP and now it no longer works in VR. In normal mode its fine

please help, i hve tried everything

Last edited:
Hey, It's working for me, but i still have a question, i installed 1.3.1 as ppfilter and imported settings in pure. but i only have pure 0.190. I heard you say that you need ReShade for it to work with 0.190, but i cant find a reshade tutorial (or your reshade settings) anywhere, so maybe a quick tutorial would help hahah

Hey, It's working for me, but i still have a question, i installed 1.3.1 as ppfilter and imported settings in pure. but i only have pure 0.190. I heard you say that you need ReShade for it to work with 0.190, but i cant find a reshade tutorial (or your reshade settings) anywhere, so maybe a quick tutorial would help hahah

hi, with version 1.3.1 you no longer need Reshade. I stopped Reshade from version 1.2 to make installation easier. If you imported the settings from 1.3.1 into Pure in this case everything is good

1699747153879.png

Awesome work on that filter. The best I´ve ever had so far. Congrats.
1699747232057.png

Last edited:
How can I resolve the symptoms shown in the screenshot? It's too bright.
・The profile is imported in Pure Config
・Weather Style of Weather FX is set to Pure 0.205
・CSP version is 0.1.80 preview346

Attachments

• F_CQiizbkAAFrqc.jpg
    F_CQiizbkAAFrqc.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 35
  • F_CQnMcbUAAB7EF.jpg
    F_CQnMcbUAAB7EF.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 468 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.0%
Back