Volvo - The Game

I think you are not the only one registering at this moment MH :) Check your mailbox in 10 minutes and don't forget to register with a working email address ofcourse.

Maybe hotmail and such are receiving it in the spamfolder? Could you check that?

I'm not sure if I get the point of this.
IMO, Simbin have been wasting time creating a free game when they could of been fixing the bugs in Evo.
I could understand it if it was like the Crowne Plaza add-on but its not as its not even an add-on.

I'm not sure if I get the point of this.
IMO, Simbin have been wasting time creating a free game when they could of been fixing the bugs in Evo.
I could understand it if it was like the Crowne Plaza add-on but its not as its not even an add-on.

I think the point is this Lewis. Simbin is a Buisness, they're there to make money. The game maybe "free" to us, but you can bet Simbin didn't do this out of the kindness of their heart. There was probably a considerable finacial reward for them. What would you choose if you was running a buisness.

Big bucks to develop a game that will disappear into obscurity after a few months,

or

spend time money and resourses on delivering a patch for a few of us whining about this or that in forums for a game they have already taken money from us?

Just my opinion

Are you guys kidding again, like with the rF2 video, or is this for real? I just went to the website pointed in the other thread, I entered the proper Volvo The Game area, but no download links...

lol samething over here. only points out to the concept. no download link

what i did. hit the flashpicture of volvo the game.
then it shows me the concept lol.
i cleaned my cache!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 157 21.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.1%
Back