Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1694607532837-png.694065
160607_abarth_595_09.jpg

In 2024 you can again vote once a month for a track of your choice. Just like last year, on Wednesday we will almost only visit circuits where we have not raced before, but in order to still be able to compete against each other on your favorite circuits, the Track of the Month remains the way to do this.

By posting in this thread you can suggest one track where you want to go. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING! THERE ARE SOME NEW ONES!
The track that gets the most suggestions will be chosen for Wednesday 31st January 2024.

IF YOU WANT A 24H SIMULATION INSTEAD OF A NORMAL 1 HOUR DAYLIGHT RACE PLEASE PUT THAT IN YOUR POST ALSO!

Rules:

• Only suggestions of premium members will be taken into account
  • Only one track can be suggested. Posts with more will be ignored.
  • In case of a tie, the organizer decides which one to choose.
  • No @Fat-Alfie tracks because we will be doing them in a championship sometime this year.
  • It is allowed to negotiate with other riders about which track to choose so that track has a better chance to be chosen.
  • Bribing is allowed/recommended.
  • No Brands Hatch!
  • If you want the 24h simulation or dawn to dusk format, put it in your post.

So if you have a track you'd like to revisit, post it here.

Tracks of the Month in 2024:

• January: Nordschleife

Voting so far:
  • Zandvoort 2
  • Road America 4
  • Road America 24h 1
  • Zolder 5

Last edited:
by the way @HF2000 what about the Abarth 124 in the image? are we going to add another contender to the class? At that point I would be struggling between the love for the brand (Mazda) and the one for the country :inlove:

by the way @HF2000 what about the Abarth 124 in the image? are we going to add another contender to the class? At that point I would be struggling between the love for the brand (Mazda) and the one for the country :inlove:
We used the Abarth 124 in the last race and it looks like a good addition. So the 124 will be in the next events also in the RWD class. Jason won the race in the 124 but he would have done that in one of the other cars also.
See more about this in here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-hidden-valley-wed-14th-february-2024.268628/

Good luck with your struggle!

Last edited:
I give my vote to another very well known but surprisingly not used track starting with Z.... It's Zolder.

Here is a legal very well looking and working version at RD. I wonder, why it's not driven here. It has no flaws as far as I know. Saying "0.1" in the title is irritating though, because it feels like a kunos standard track...

Last edited:
BTW Bram Hengeveld notified me that we can't use the Abarth 124 as it's an external hosted mod.
I've removed it for now but I've asked to reconsider the rules for this because with the limitations of using only content from RaceDepartment, we will miss a lot of great tracks and cars. I see a trend that modders use more and more other sites to distribute their products being Patreon or others. That doesn't mean they are illegal.

It also makes my work as an organizer much less fun.

BTW Bram Hengeveld notified me that we can't use the Abarth 124 as it's an external hosted mod.
I've removed it for now but I've asked to reconsider the rules for this because with the limitations of using only content from RaceDepartment, we will miss a lot of great tracks and cars. I see a trend that modders use more and more other sites to distribute their products being Patreon or others. That doesn't mean they are illegal.

As you know, i am always saying this out loud. My hard drive is full of amazing mods we cannot use on here. :(

Asetto world is full of cars which may suite our wednesdays, just image full grid of different cars...like Alfas, Volvos, Saabs, Pugs, Bmws, Mercs etc...

I see the inconvinience of these restrictions but on the other hand noone needs a copyright claim and the costs that come with it.

You may remember what happened to Mike of "Simracing 604", the claims were bogus but the troubles were real.

So if the price of security is missing out on some mods, so be it.
Maybe that could convince modders to return to Race Department?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 69.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.6%