VR better Ac or Acc ?

• Deleted member 197115

Much, much better visually, but much worse performance. You can only make it look nice either with reprojection or 60hz on WMR. Seems like 3080 making 90fps happen though.

Now I solved the problem to start but the menu is so unclear, i cant use the game.. Anyway.. So many bugs to solve everytime.. Before that I go crazy.. You mean is better the graphic? Or just to drive? When i see in youtube the graphic look the same... What do u think?

Mmm infact.
For assetto corsa yesterday i tried shukoto revival project.. Unbelievable who did this!!! As if they did all Tokyo, yesterday we drove the car in 4 at night for all the tokyo highway.. Only 27 people were online.. I think many donno about this track. 27 is few for a city

AC by far - really not even close. I don't care for the ACC visual quality if I cannot enjoy it in VR. Much disappointing game and boring cars. AC still rocks and gives me daily joy and fun. And AC VR visuals are not limited by the game itself, but by the HMD. As long as there are no HMDs that can present the same picture like a monitor - and in addition with post processing heavily tolling on the VR framerate - AC will not be outdated. And then hundreds of tracks and cars and all of that for free....no question.

AC by far - really not even close. I don't care for the ACC visual quality if I cannot enjoy it in VR. Much disappointing game and boring cars. AC still rocks and gives me daily joy and fun. And AC VR visuals are not limited by the game itself, but by the HMD. As long as there are no HMDs that can present the same picture like a monitor - and in addition with post processing heavily tolling on the VR framerate - AC will not be outdated. And then hundreds of tracks and cars and all of that for free....no question.
hi,
which vr do u use?

i use reverb 2160x2160 per eye and is very very cool,
but i want to ask if u have a look at this video and look so perfect, when i see the shadows i don't have the perfection like the video
is a fake or for u is the same ?

(i even yesterday tried to remove the patch 1.6.4 and not see so much difference

Like it says in my tag line : Valve Index

What I meant was, i can run the game in 4K on my monitor with maximum settings including post processing and all the content manager gimmicks. There is no HMD out there that would be able to display such resolution nor is there a GPU that could handle the workload with 2x4K in VR.

The youtube videos about VR never show the real picture you get from your HMD but only what the GPU has rendered, which is more than your HMD can actually display.

Last edited:
hi,
which vr do u use?

i use reverb 2160x2160 per eye and is very very cool,
but i want to ask if u have a look at this video and look so perfect, when i see the shadows i don't have the perfection like the video
is a fake or for u is the same ?

(i even yesterday tried to remove the patch 1.6.4 and not see so much difference

What setting are you using??? I have the same HMD hpreverb what GPU are using ??

What setting are you using??? I have the same HMD hpreverb what GPU are using ??
Ryzen 3600, video card.. Mmmm 10 days ago 5700xt amd, now temporary 2060, tomorrow i will have 2080 and i am waiting so to finally buy or 3800 or the new amd.. Yesterday i saw that with maximum detail and 100% resolution in steam vr i have about 61 frames, if i increase to 210% steam vr i have if i remember right 37frames

Ryzen 3600, video card.. Mmmm 10 days ago 5700xt amd, now temporary 2060, tomorrow i will have 2080 and i am waiting so to finally buy or 3800 or the new amd.. Yesterday i saw that with maximum detail and 100% resolution in steam vr i have about 61 frames, if i increase to 210% steam vr i have if i remember right 37frames
So we have reverb too.. Waht about u? Any tips or something to suggest?

So we have reverb too.. Waht about u? Any tips or something to suggest?

have an i7 8700k 16gb ram 2080ti
Knipsel.JPG
most of the time a stable fps of 90 depends on the mod

the resolution of the hp is better than the rest of the HMD out there so If you losing frames I would suggest lowering the supersampling to 100% and still have way better image clarity then any other VR headset on the market.

The postprocessing options are very demanding try to disable them if you are using them

hope this helps

have an i7 8700k 16gb ram 2080ti View attachment 409750 most of the time a stable fps of 90 depends on the mod

the resolution of the hp is better than the rest of the HMD out there so If you losing frames I would suggest lowering the supersampling to 100% and still have way better image clarity then any other VR headset on the market.

The postprocessing options are very demanding try to disable them if you are using them

hope this helps
is happening to u that some times.. u open computer and steam say that ur reverb is 60hz so than u restart and is 90hz

something like this only thing the original one is black
Knipsel.JPG

it goes over the 2 connections on cable.

this clip is included in the second batch the first one was a bit buggy

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%