War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alexander Macdonald what did I do wrong this time :D

Well...

I moved a 29 onto my capital and I should have gained 18 extra units on my capital considering the amount of land I have and the port I own. Add that to the original 58 that was on my capital and I should have the full 99 units on my capital. I haven't checked any of my other cities so I don't know if the same mistake applies to all my cities. Also, the hex that Lavender's C30 unit is on should belong to Lavender. The units on my capital is the more pressing concern for me though:confused:

Well...

I moved a 29 onto my capital and I should have gained 18 extra units on my capital considering the amount of land I have and the port I own. Add that to the original 58 that was on my capital and I should have the full 99 units on my capital. I haven't checked any of my other cities so I don't know if the same mistake applies to all my cities. Also, the hex that Lavender's C30 unit is on should belong to Lavender. The units on my capital is the more pressing concern for me though:confused:
You did gain 18 units on the capital 31+38=69

69+18=87

And that's what you have in there :thumbsup:

Though yes, the C30 should belong to Lavender :D

DAY 11
rd11com.jpg

I have sorted all unit letters in correct alphabetical order, no missed letters, and no double letters

Last edited:
DAY 12
rd12com.jpg

Thank you for playing (and slowing down the game :p) @oldwolf

@Alexander Macdonald , what did I do wrong this time? :D

EDIT: Fuchsia has 3 ports, and 69 rural...

EDIT 2: The port on what Pewter is standing... Does belong to Pewter in Excel. It's just da curse :p

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that I have all the moves already, just too busy at setting up my new game here

Next day should be up early tomorrow :thumbsup:

Really sorry for being tadry with results, it is just lack of time I had these days

I will try to do the results now :thumbsup:

Also, I will be going on a holiday on June 15th, so I will try to scrap something on an old laptop I have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%