War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I was the only person who actually started a conversation with my moves in with Milos. I therefore decided to change the conversation name every round so it included the word war, in sometimes horrific puns.

Here is the list of names.
  1. le war
  2. Dat War Doe
  3. The war thingy
  4. Eurovision War Contest
  5. Jimlaad-War-ty3
  6. Warmula One
  7. What does the War Say?
  8. I War-s at Brands Hatch, so I was offline
  9. Don't comment bef-war I post my moves
  10. Silv-war-stone
  11. War-t are you doing giving away my secret plan?
  12. Le Mans Twenty F-war Hours
  13. The war-ther is very hot here.
  14. War-lencia Street Circuit
  15. War-t have you done today to make me feel proud
  16. War-nam Style
  17. random.war-g better be nice to me now.
  18. That's the third time random.war-g has screwed me over looking to take Fuschia
  19. I war-nt to win
  20. Tapio Rinne-war-ho is going down.
  21. Wonder-war-ll
  22. War-t have I done to deserve this?
  23. Drinking War-ter
  24. War-mouth, Dorset was where I was
  25. Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwaaaaaaarrrrrrrr
  26. I should be doing much bet-war than I am.
  27. S-war-ry
  28. This is getting tough-war every time
  29. Now That's War-t I Call Music 88
  30. Whoops, s-war-y!
  31. Lesley B-war-lage
  32. This has n-war-t gone to plan
  33. Puns involving war are getting harder
  34. Do war die tactics left
  35. Love me random.-war-g#
  36. 2 m-war goes. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE
  37. I surrend-war

day 40
rd40pp.jpg

TOWN CHANGES:
Fucci shares enemy leadership on the streets of Cherrygrove

PS: Keep doing it this fast please :p

Day 41
rd41pp.jpg

COMM:
Nothing really action-packed this day...

This is my last one for today I think :roflmao: Sorted out all units by alphabetical order on the way :D

To speed it up, I reckon Fuschia should be given Viridian and Cerulean with a 99 unit each and an extra one on one of the hexes it touches, plus the land they would gain. Pewter would then get Celadon and Saffron with the same 99 units and land gains.

If @Alexander Macdonald, @Tapio Rinneaho and @Milos Ancevski agree with this post, please do so. Only do it if all three rate it agree.

To speed it up, I reckon Fuschia should be given Viridian and Cerulean with a 99 unit each and an extra one on one of the hexes it touches, plus the land they would gain. Pewter would then get Celadon and Saffron with the same 99 units and land gains.

If @Alexander Macdonald, @Tapio Rinneaho and @Milos Ancevski agree with this post, please do so. Only do it if all three rate it agree.
Only if both Tapio and Alex agree, and, for me to make it fair, then Viridian island needs to be connected to Pewter island on-land

If I would want to end this quick, I would rather do a deathmatch. Like a whole new start, with 7x99 units, somewhere in Saffron and Celadon

Also, I have counted the units each nation has
Pewpew: 1900 :p
FucciFinn: 1322

So it wouldn't really be fair, Pewpew has much more units, and in Jimmy's idea, he'll be able to defend better, but in my idea, he would lose his advantage. So let's keep it as it is for now, unless both Alex and Tapio agree with either mine or Jimmy's post :)

rd45pp.jpg
Love these spoilers! It's much better for limited internet, as you don't have to load 15 pics to see your moves

Guess what?
rd46pp.jpg

EDIT: Just realised that Pewter is standing on 2 Fuchsia cells! Well, it wouldn't make a difference on spawns anyway...
It finally happened!

Suprisingly, Fuchsia has kept a nice record of submitting moves before Pewter from the point where Cherrygrove capitulated! (I think, it's a big streak anyway that a forum racing 3rd place would need to defend :roflmao: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 286 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back